Skip to content

Is anyone using RankerX for Backlinks?

SharmaSharma Paskintan
edited January 2016 in Need Help
Hey GSA Community!

I was just looking to invest into some automated tools to get backlinks for SEO to use along with GSA.

I have heard very good  things about the tool named RankerX on BHW forum at here

I just wanted to know if anyone here has used it or is currently using it.....

...and also what is your opinion about it? ....have you had any success with this tool?..

I'd really appreciate your contribution!
Thanks! :cool:

Comments

• SharmaSharma Paskintan
    s4nt0s: Thank you!. I watched it yesterday before I post this thread. But I want to know more details about RankerX. Eg: How to increase the traffic or ranking on your website when you use RankerX, How long did it take to build or if you used, You could honest review of this software,...
  • If you're newbie. To begin:
    • Click on Campaigns on the side bar.
    • On the new screen, click on Add New. Then enter your Campaign name.
    • Click on “View this campaign”.
    • Click your mouse on Add New, Select Account Creation and enter the name on column under projects.. Type in the profile name which I’ll call Account Creation.
    • Press “View this campaign”. Then click on Account Info on the side bar, select add New Account Profile and select Generate Random Info.
    • It will create a profile with a first name, last name, other usernames and password. Click on download pre-created email, it will give you a fastmails or yahoo email address.
    • After that is finished, choose which sites you want to register with.
    • There’s quite a bit of websites on here so just select the ones you want. Press Save Changes, click Start and it will begin registering the sites for you.
    • Social BookmarkingHere are the steps to create a sample social networking campaign
    • Click on Add New, view your Social Bookmarking, and enter required information.
    • In the box below enter the URLs to bookmark, the titles, tags.
    • Select which sites you want your content to be submitted.
    • Click Start and it will start creating bookmarks for you.
    • Scheduling Projects
    • Something really neat they have is to schedule campaigns to start right when the previous one finishes.
    • So let’s start a new account creation, a new social bookmarking and enter the details like we did before.
    • When you finish that, right click on the Social Bookmark Project, select Schedule Project and check the box to start after the new account creation project is done.

• Been using this for a couple of months now and I am very impressed - it was great timing because I was just looking for a way of making high quality web 2.0 properties without having to do everything manually.

This tool is great for doing that but its also great for putting together tier 1 campaigns that are automated but also that you can control the quality really tightly for.

Basically the program is installed on your VPS (thats the best way) and then you can get web access to the control panel so that you can access it from anywhere.

You can then set up various campaigns to create properties on different platforms, post content to them and then provide you with a report for everything.

The content can be controlled by the use of content buckets and you can also set up tiered campaigns using the built in wizard, click on submit and it will just run through each process automatically.

Since adding this tool to my overall SEO strategy I am already seeing positive results so I am very happy.

Also not to forget: the support is really amazing - OP is responsive to suggestions about how the system can be improved and I have seen these things being implemented very quickly so this is a tool that is developing further as its being used, which is great. Also OP was very helpful when I was trying to get to grips with using the software and when I was trying to do a few specific things that the tool wasn't necessarily designed to do.

Top rating for this, great service and great program to add to your SEO arsenal.
  • I use RankerX. It's a pretty sweet tool. I use it not only to build T1 links but I also plugged in my PBN sites and whenever I sell links I just upload the articles to RankerX and it posts to all of them. Makes managing a PBN really easy. I'm also importing a ton of high PA Tumblr blogs. The features are great and it's very easy to use.

Additionally, they constantly update the included site lists. There has been 3 updates in the last two weeks where the dev removed bad sites and added now ones. 

You can download a pre-created email accounts or you can add your own. You can also filter the account creation project to only make Jimdo, WP, and other high DA platforms for building a nice T1. There's also an option for Google Places which creates listings for a business (not too many but still helpful). My success rate when posting is around 90%. I do notice that my success drops to about 80% right before an update. 

You can add your own sites from platforms like WikiDoku, Tikiwiki, Elgg, etc. 

They have a 7 day trial so you can experiment. RankerX was my first seo software and I was up in running in about an hour after watching the tutorials. I highly recommend it!