Skip to content

Big problem with URLs

Hello,
here is the problem. Basically i create a new project and enable the contextual engines. Then i enter some dummy URL and save the project. After that i start the project and create a lot of accounts. By doing this later on i copy this project along with the accounts X number of times and load a different set of URLs to use during the submission. That way i just start the blasts without wasting time to get new accounts registered,etc., etc. When i open the box with URLs i see only the URLs i have added (exactly as i want), however there are different URLs used during the submission and i have no idea where they are coming from since i checked my setup twice. 

When i export the verified URLs from the project there are my URLs i have added and other mixed URLs in the list. I can send the project setup to someone or Sven if that's OK.

Thanks in advance!

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    some engines add there own urls. Also make sure you disable every other method of getting target urls like search engines, compeditor analysis...
  • I have sent you a PM. Hope you can check.
  • some engines add there own urls. Also make sure you disable every other method of getting target urls like search engines, compeditor analysis...
    I've done this. This is the reason why i sent you my projects setup.
  • web4youweb4you store web4you.pro
    I separate my list. if i have project typical i give there inyvidual list, not common, cuz inded that is waste time and CPU