Skip to content

I see emails in the POP folder, but none are getting varified, why?

So, I've just begun a campaign and I have set it to build 20 links per day.. although that has nothing to do with my question or problem then I'll get to it..

So after I started the project, it submitted the links and now it's just waiting for verification.. the problem is that it isn't verifying at all, although I have LOGGED into the email accounts and the INBOX is empty, but I see a POP folder showing all the emails there, so the emails are being sent, but gsa just can't get to the POP folder.. anyone have any idea how I can fix this?

18:27:15: [ ] Verifying links...
18:27:15: [ ] Checking E-Mail PiaioDevalwu21@hotmail.com for links (7 verifications waiting)...
18:27:17: [ ] No E-Mails to read on this account. Make sure you do not check/delete emails using your E-Mail-Client/Browser.
18:27:20: [ ] Checking E-Mail TawandaitWienkerx045@hotmail.com for links (8 verifications waiting)...
18:27:22: [ ] No E-Mails to read on this account. Make sure you do not check/delete emails using your E-Mail-Client/Browser.
18:27:24: [ ] Checking E-Mail MandiemaZieleschvh77@hotmail.com for links (9 verifications waiting)...
18:27:27: [ ] No E-Mails to read on this account. Make sure you do not check/delete emails using your E-Mail-Client/Browser.
18:27:29: [ ] Checking E-Mail SiobhanknLellank56@hotmail.com for links (11 verifications waiting)...
18:27:32: [ ] No E-Mails to read on this account. Make sure you do not check/delete emails using your E-Mail-Client/Browser.
18:27:34: [ ] Checking E-Mail JerriumGracianaeh92@hotmail.com for links (8 verifications waiting)...
18:27:37: [ ] No E-Mails to read on this account. Make sure you do not check/delete emails using your E-Mail-Client/Browser.
18:27:39: [ ] E-Mail Verification finished.
18:27:39: [ ] Verifying finished (43 checks done)

The only settings I have ticked in the email section is:

Delete message when verification link was found
Delete message after 5 days

That's it..

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Are you sure SER can actually login correctly? Hotmail sometimes has login restrictions and wants you to enter some captchas or verify the accounts. Something SER does not see and then it can not see any emails to read.
  • I used the test button to check all the emails, and they're all passed without an issue. It says it's logging into them.

I have another 60 emails that I bought, all POP3 enabled and phone varified.
    ok lets assume that is not the issue here then. Well what else could it be...then maybe a spam filter ? Try adding one that moves all emails off as spam.
  • Is there anyway that I can see if it is verifying from the emails for sure?

I mean, look at this, I believe they are verifying right..

turn the status to "Active (Email verify only)" and watch the log.