Skip to content

Catchall Vs Regular emails

Would a catchall email work best over yahoo emails?

Also since sabat has left who else does a good catchall service?

Comments

• I really only use disposable emails, just import new ones as you need them. Tried  catchall's but i like the ease of use for disposables, just import, shred them up, grab new ones and move on.
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    edited December 2015
    catchalls all the way. can get a subdomain done in 5 minutes, less I could script it.
  • Does that mean you can create one yourself cows?
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp
    Well catchalls are even more easy to use, you import them to a template project(s) and then just duplicate that project(s) each time you're starting a new campaign, you don't even need to look at the email verification tab. :)

@gsa8mycows
    Why not script it then? There's definitely a free and easy way to do this, even if you've never touched coding.

@cozziola
    Sure you can, set the default emails address for any domain / subdomain, tweak / turn off the spam filter and you're good to go. But you can forget about doing this on shared hosting if you're building any substantial amount of links (and probably anything other than a dedi, although I know people that run it off VPSes).
    Hinkys

I'm a peasant, so I'm hosting my email server via an installer script I've found.

I haven't found a way yet to script adding mx records to domains I have at registrars/dns managers.

I'd need also need to figure out how to script my email server's config files. I tried imacros on the gui interface, but that didn't work too well.
  • HinkysHinkys SEOSpartans.com - Catchalls for SER - 30 Day Free Trial
    @gsa8mycows
    Well I used to do it with iMacros although you need to write a solid iMacros javascript controller it if you want it to be truly automated and reliable. Can't help you with the installer script tho as I used something else but if there's a gui, you can definitely do it with iMacros.
    Yeah, I've tried. Imacros added about 10-15 subdomains out of about 90.

> Can't help you with the installer script tho as I used something else but if there's a gui, you can definitely do it with iMacros.