Skip to content

SPAM score

Hi,

I think that each single site that will receive a post should be checked about its SPAM score, not necccesary the MOZ one, but some span scrore

I dont know if there exist any list of sites with this spam score, or if it should be calculated directly from MOZ.

I hope this could be implementad to have safety sites.

Thanks

Comments

• gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    are you joking?

you're going to check 100k-5million sites a day for moz spam score?

moz spam's score's worth less than matt cutts gospel.
  • @gsa8mycows  Which spam score do you think that are a good one.

I think that you are agree with me that we need to make sure that we build links in sites that are not cataloged as spammy sites.
    Im not talking about malware. Im talking about spammy sites
  • I haven't known such reliable spam score checker, I'd love to know too if there's any, but please no, not the Moz one.

Moz SpamScore has big problems, they have lazy approach with their prejudice algo. Look at their spam flags : Site mark-up, Domain TLD, Domain name length etc. Yes, those all are all POSSIBLE signs of spam but should never be the triggers.

The preliminary triggers should only based on certain things such as the link profile, until the link profile show suspicious spam activities, no prejudice flags should be triggered.

Like I said, Moz has lazy approach, like their current problem with DA/PA metric where they burned the house to kill some rats (pw and ch spammers). I couldn't care less about Moz DA, but some clients blindly stubbornly use it as their main metric. It became annoying unnecessary problem.
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    Compare Moz's index and backlinks data with its competitors and tell me if you still think they're worth more than a dead body.

Plus Rand loves Google cocks, so no thanks.

>I think that you are agree with me that we need to make sure that we build links in sites that are not cataloged as spammy sites.
    Im not talking about malware. Im talking about spammy sites