Skip to content

I get error when installing GSA Please i need help?

I paid for GSA and i i was given my login and anytime i install the the software i have this error

Unable to execute file
C:\Program Files (x86)\GSA Search Engine Ranker\ Search_Engine_Ranker.exe

CreateProcess failed;code 1450
Insufficient system resouces exist to complete requested service.

I have been battling with this problem for the past two week and i am using AVIRA PRO antivirus.

Please i need help.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    avira is known to be a pain sometimes. It is sometimes detecting our program as trojan/virus or whatsoever. Try to whitelist/disable it.
  • Did you try to completely disable your antivirus for temporary time and then try to open it.

As per my experience GSA does not work on Windows Server 2008 32BIT but work on Windows 2008 "R2" OS.

1. Also make sure enough free RAM is available and your disk is not full.
    2. Run as administrator access.
    Dewlance it should work on win2008 just fine. Many customers use it as a VPS OS.
  • Thank you just found the problem it is the Avira seeing it as virus and i have whitelisted the program
    Avira is a real pain...even though they come up in rankings on first places, they also have a lot false detections.
  • pLEASE  I STILL NEED HELP
    EVERYTHING AND ALL EMAIL IS ALL FAILED

THEI IS THE REPORT I GOT  ....PLS I WOULD I GO ABOUT THIS

2015-12-20 23:21: fomichevisaiya199164@rambler.ru: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Network subsystem is unusable
    2015-12-20 23:18: frolovanisim4243@rambler.ru: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Network subsystem is unusable
    2015-12-20 23:15: agafangelmamontov1982835@rambler.ru: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Network subsystem is unusable
    2015-12-20 23:11: fomichevvil600@rambler.ru: POP3 Login failed - SockError: Network subsystem is unusable

This usually shows a problem with network access in general or a proxy issue (in case you use proxies).