NEW: Index Nuke - BRUTE FORCE Backlink Indexer

Comments

• Hi, can i please get a life time discount/coupon? thanks
  • Hi don3149 ,

PM sent.
  • hi @TheBigWebyou still have not sent me a coupon
  • dkgcreativedkgcreative Perth Western Australia
    hi TheBigWeb ,
    I am very interested in your Platinum Lifetime Index Nuke, but don't seem to be able to find in depth reviews.
    Would you have any discounted offers at the moment as I am ready to try this software.
    Appreciate your acceptance.
  • Hi dkgcreative, sending you a PM.
  • How many links can you submit with the platinum version, and are there users here who can give a review? 

Thanks

Paul
  • Hi PaulieP,

The software will run 10 campaigns each with 10K links. Once complete Index Nuke will then send the links to the Index Nuke Cloud for further brute force indexing. At this point you can delete that campaign from the software and create another. The software & cloud do not have any limits imposed other than how quickly the software can churn through the links. You also get 3 activations so in theory you could be indexing 300K links at the same time, wait for them to finish then load in another 300K :)

Hope that helps.
  • redraysredrays Las Vegas
    @TheBigWeb,

Do you typically run Index Nuke on its own VPS, and if so what kind of specs do you recommend? I've tried running indexing software on the same machine as SER in the past and it usually doesn't work out well :)
  • SER can take up a lot of Internet bandwidth I have found. You can run it on the same machine / vps but the performance would take a hit. I would try to run it on a seperate machine if possible.
    @TheBigWeb, sounds good, I'm interested in giving it a try. Is there still a money back guarantee? And are you still doing any sort of discount?
  • Hi redrays, 60 day money back guarantee. Unfortunatley all discounts have been sold.

Best Regards,

Paddy.
    @TheBigWeb, thanks I grabbed a copy a little while ago. Do you have any suggestions for importing lists of urls bigger than 10k? It would be nice if it were possible import something like 100k urls and have Index Nuke break it into separate campaigns.
  • Thanks for the purchase. I am releasing that feature in the next update :)
    Great, thanks :)
  • is there integration with GSA SER planned?

@redrays, how has the software worked for you? do you see an increase in index rates?
    @kijix84 - I tested it on some web 2.0s, and it indexed those almost instantly. I'll build some fresh SER links this week, try to index those and report back.
    @TheBigWeb, another bit of feedback for you - deleting completed campaigns one by one is a bit tedious, and it would be great if you could add a feature to clear everything at once.
  • edited May 2016
    well it looks interesting but given how most indexing methods eventually stop working the lifetime price seems high

i also have a hard time figuring which version to choose. there is no guideline like

'cloud version is for people who need to index 'X links' per day/month' or 'cloud version is optimal for people who need to index difficult link types' etc. 

all it says is 'BRUTE FORCE x10'. do i need this? why do i need this? what type of user needs this?

"link boost" module and "reboost" module these terms mean nothing to me. 

i personally like lifetime / one time fee software so i was drawn toward desktop version but based on the line below from your site it makes me feel like why would anyone use desktop version? the site makes platinum version sound very much superior, but i still don't have enough detail to how much superior. 

given these unanswered questions that arose when looking over the site with this price point and no trial, it is very hard to make a decision
    " PLATINUM also uses the power of our privately owned network of high DA domains for the sitemaps and other indexing modules. "

• edited May 2016
    Hi kijix84,

Both versions use the desktop client as all campaigns are managed via the interface. The PLATINUM version sends the campaigns to the Index Nuke Cloud upon completion and our servers run the additional indexing & brute force modules in the background taking advantage of our network of aged domains. I cannot give details on how all the the indexing and brute force modules work as they are techniques which we have developed in-house that we know works. 

The PLATINUM version has a higher indexing success rate due to the additional modules and the 600+ domains used for the indexing routines and is recommend for the types of links that are harder to index as these usually take a lot more techniques to get them indexed.

If you purchase the PRO software you can upgrade to PLATINUM at any-time. We also offer 60 day money back guarantee.

Thank you for the feedback. We may update the sales page to make it a little more clearer.

Paddy
  • Hi redrays,

Thanks for the feedback.
  • thanks, i did not see it mentioned that there is 60 day guarantee on the site. i will make sure to give this a try.
  • Platinum discount code? Please :)
    For what it's worth, @TheBigWeb has continued to update another piece of software he released a while back, 301 Nuke, even though Sven and others created similar software that I'm pretty sure killed his sales. This doesn't guarantee that he won't abandon Index Nuke, but it gives me some confidence that he'll make sure it keeps working.
  • Thanks for your support guys
  • @redrays or @TheBigWeb, how CPU / memory intensive is this program?
    @kijix84, it's not resource intensive at all. I'm not sure how to describe CPU usage, so I'll just say it's similar, usually a bit less, to the % that captcha breaker uses. It uses only 100-200 mb of memory. For now, I'm running it on the same server as SER, and I do have issues about once a day where SER just stops working. Pretty similar to what used to happen when I ran SER and GSA Indexer on the same server. So I think it probably makes sense to buy the cheapest VPS you can find and run this alone on there.
  • ALEEGSALEEGS Argentina
    What maximum activation exactly means? Can i install the software in multiple vps but only use it in one at time?
  • Can you send me coupon/discount?
  • Hi ALEEGS,

3 activations on PLATINUM and 1 on PRO.

meph  sending you a PM

Thanks.

Regards,

Paddy.