Skip to content

How to use tier 1 links created by 3rd party software

How to use tier 1 links created by 3rd party software like rankerx and fcsnetworker?

If i create tier 1(social networks, articles, bookmarks, pdf) manually or using the 3rd party software.  How will i setup gsa to use those tier 1 links?

Should i create a dummy project without any data and import the tier 1 links i created by right clicking the project > view verified links > and import all tier 1 links? 

This dummy project will contain verified tier 1 links i manually created and the project will set in inactive. After that i make a tier 2 campaign linking to the dummy tier 1. Am i doing right?

Comments

• Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Are you talking about how the FCS networker API works?

Or are you wanting to know how to build tier 2 links in general?
  • squidolsquidol USA
    edited December 2015
    @Tim89 i want to know how to build links linking to tier 1 (got from rankerx).

lets say i have 100 high pr links from rankerx as tier 1 how can i build tier 2 links linking to each of those 100 links.

so.. 

tier1 = rankerx
       |---tier2 = gsa blast 
            |---tier 3 = gsa blast 

thanks
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Yeah, just export them from rankerx and then import them into a SER campaign and treat those links as your tier 1 links..
    create dummy tier 1 project that will hold the tier 1 links > right click view verified urls > import the links 
    this dummy project will be inactive because it will only contain verified tier 1 links. is this correct?
  • Just create a new project. For the main project urls use your rankerX URLs. you don't need a dummy project.

BUT

If you are wanting to have SER re-verify your Tier 1 URLs you can do what you mentioned - create a dummy project - show verified urls - right click and import verified urls (Tier 1). You would then need your money site(s) urls in the project's main URL field. You would then right click on the project and set status to Active Re-Verify. You would need to set the re-verify schedule within the project. I've never done this, but it does seem like it should work.
  • squidol. I totally agree with you