Skip to content

Anyone heard from Microleaves OCR service?

I paid for OCR threads like two days ago and still don't have my login. Has anyone heard from the guy or what's up?

Matt

Comments

• same here, did get an emal that was supposed to activate, the capacha is working, but did not gt my proxies so pissed about that! there was an error when i loged in, so emaild again and a big fat nothing.
  • its annoying as hes advertising with a bannor on the forum as well
  • Still no word at all..
  • Send them a mail mate. They will activate asap. The same happened to me.

Regards!
  • Are you sure? I've been trying to contact them for past 3 days via Skype, Mail, Support... but no luck, meanwhile proxies and OCR arn't working .
  • Me aswell, trying to pay for OCR 2 days now and can't get in touch with the owner.
  • I left them ages ago. Shoddy business acumen. Same as Kelvin, SEREngines, blah blah, 100s of services just get it all wrong, all of the time.
  • Well, I did get an email from him this morning saying my account was activated... BUT... the port is giving a 502 Bad Gateway, which means that my account is active but the port is not open to me to be able to use the service...  :-q
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
    Good news then... my new OCR system will be available next week for beta testers. We are able to solve all kinds of recaptcha, even noCaptcha images, with extremely high success rate :). Stay tuned on the forum for more info.
  • @BanditIM Alright put me down as a beta tester. All goes well I'll go with your service.
  • @BanditIM - Hit me up when you are ready to beta.

I beta'd MegaOCR in their infancy.  Have tried Spamvilla, and now MicroLeaves.

Getting port 502 error here as well for the last 2 days :(
  • He has fixed the problem. Just heard from him. All is working with it at the moment.
  • Would like to openly acknowledge that there was a legitimate reason why he has been gone. He had open heart surgery from a heart attack. He was in the hospital for 7 days. So no hard words against him. There was really a reason he was not at his duties. He is working on support tickets now. My service is working fine now. I will still try @BanditIM and his service and would like to beta that, just wanted everyone to know the reason I received why Reverse Proxies has been MIA.

Matt
  • BlazingSEOBlazingSEO http://blazingseollc.com/proxy
  • Been having issues the last 2 days again.

So I decided to give blazing ocr a chance.

Just ordered