Skip to content

My GSA SER Go Wild

My GSA SER lost control and i cant do anything 

all buttons disappear and it only do submitting

LpM 411, Vpm 130 and about 170,000 verified yesterday and now the verified links become 415,000

i cant even stop the software

with my gsa cb updated with gsa cb rankedup CC service 

gsa ser verify 90% of all sites it submit to

i think the only way for gsa ser to calm down is to shut down my vps :-t

Comments

• Either go to task manager and end the process, or reboot the computer.
  • its vps.. i restarted it
  • Gsae LupusGsae Lupus My room
    edited November 2015
    wow..Verified 416K ??? OMG
    i dont know how to solve that error.., but I am amazed with your 416K ++ ..awesomeeee
  • could be 416k verified low quality posts.
  • no all contextual

article ,wiki

and my own web 2 engines and edugov engines
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Ya something not right. It's showing 93k Submitted but 400k verified. Something is broken.
  • nope that mean u dont know how gsa ser works

it register then login then submit = submitted link

then it verify the link so if it get verified it will be removed from submitted list and move to verified list

that meen out of 550,000 link 450,000 get verified after being submitted and only 93,000 didnt get verified mostly wordpress cuz they are very rare to get verified
    @mashafeeq You're kidding right? I don't know how SER works?

I really appreciate the help you give around here, but lots of the comments you make to people are very rude.
  • @Trevor_Bandura

hes from Iraq, different culture there than AB or ON.
    edited November 2015
    But to clarify what I was saying, the submitted stats and verified stats I was thinking I was seeing, are the ones at the bottom of SER, not the ones directly below the project window.

The stats your showing does not mean stats for the day. Those are totals from all projects.
  • am not insulting u here -_-

i said u dont know how gsa ser works cuz there 99% of people dont know how it does

and u said there something broken = u dont know how it realy work and am not joking

when gsa find out that the url cant be verified (it will remove it from submitted list)
    but if the link was blog comment that meen it need moderation it will keep it for 50 verify try so it will be ther for long time

but contextual submitted will get removed after the first time if it cant get verified

i say that cuz i know that and i know that cuz i create engines all the time and fix broken engines

will that my job

BigGulpsHuhWelp  yeb we are from different cultures cuz we don't lie to people .. and i was saying the truth when i said he don't know about how gsa ser works
    @BigGulpsHuhWelp Ya not to sure exactly why he's always so rude with many of his comments to be honest with you.
  • now i put the gsa ser to re verify so it cant do anything elst until it finish

when it dont i will show u how much it created yesterday

by the way i reset the states hourly so i can figure out the exact vpm,lpm,captcha success
  • mashafeeqmashafeeq iraq
    edited November 2015

its the states of yesturday 

its about 176.000 link 

that mean vpm was 188 for about 1 hour between 4:30 to 5:30
  • note: i dont use third captcha service like dbc only updating gsa cb with this service ::: (here) :::

note: i dont use junk(which are alot and have crazy vpm)  only contextual (wiki,article,social,document sharing)

note: i use few of my edugov engines and web 2.0 i created and some of document sharing i fixed and some created

• You boost about all these crazy vpm's yet you use ser to scrape?
    Show the part where it says how many UNIQUE Domains please from your stats screen shot.
  • mashafeeqmashafeeq iraq
    edited November 2015
    yeb cuz i modify footprints with new codes so it scrape better than ever

and am really busi and don't have time to scrape then identify then verify cuz am in medicine collage and i have alooooot of studies
  • i really dont care what u think man .. am i under investigation? no . u need prove i show u proof and i dont have all day for u  :)

peace ~O)
    Well from what I know, it's unique links that really count. Not everyone wants to post 100 times on the same website.

But that's just me I guess, I don't really know what i'm talking about. LOL 8-}

• will if u create 1 link from edu site with authority over 70 that equal 1 link from edu site

but if u spam it and create 100 link from edu site that count 100 link from edu site not only 1 of them count

so am sure u dont know what the heck are u talking about ^_^

creating gov,edu link like mining for gold so do u think using 1 hand better than 100? [-(
    edited November 2015
    Here is a good read for you.

Or lots of different posts here all about multiple links from the same site.

And I highly suggest that you read up on Penguin and Panda penalties before you start giving users false information about building backlinks.