Skip to content

the best way to build backlinks Using RankerX and GSA

12345679»

Comments

• SENuke is the biggest piece of crap. Overpriced junk. 
  • mmmagicmmmagic online
    edited July 2016
    Thanks for creating such long and informative thread. It was the reason to register & post things below.

I'm in SEO for long time. Ranked google with some local non english terms back in 2002. In ~ 2006, found out that simple blogging system called Wordpress is loved by Google & they rank such sites just because using this system (& maybe for some other processes like autoping). Several more years got struggling due to limited tactics & methods, and then found out new software. It was Senuke. Not X, it was several years older version than oldest X. It had yellow logo and worked only with browser windows opened for most sites (and no multi-threading of course :). So I used several trials and decided to order paid monthly membership. Then used it for ~ 1 year for monthly payment and luckily got lifetime for 2k too (not sure how much years ago, at least 3 should be). Did that, because it paid itself and earned thousands.

When google released pandas & other zoo members, have read too much crap & bulsh*t with origin of M*tt C*tts & his lovers. Now getting back. Tested all (at least average) tools which are available now (7/7/2016) and got conclusion...

1. Rankerx is much better than remaining for T1, because it creates much more posts at so called web 2.0 sites than any other else. And it does fast.

2. GSA SER seems to be more powerful, but more complicated to setup campaigns/learn to use.

3. Each new tool almost always looks more complicated that that one, which is learned & used before. Example, for me Senuke interface looks simple & clear, but had to be patient and learn to use Rankerx. Same for GSA etc.

• Has anybody using SERpowerhouse?
  • mmmagicmmmagic online
    edited July 2016
    sweeppicker I can't agree, because Senuke earned me much money in the past. Biggest pieces of crap are these which takes only time, money and doesn't earn any profit or even money back.

However I agree that it's overpriced. Price is above average, supported quality sites -  below average. And wouldn't buy it now, as is 7/7/2016.

Looking for the best combination last week by testing, and seems that Rankerx + GSA ser is such. Not for me only :)
  • mmmagicmmmagic online
    edited July 2016
    @codyjason I agree, $2000 is too much for such supported sites list as it is 7/7/2016, comparing to RankerX. However, rankerX doesn't offer lifetime, and it's x times newer. I won't be sure that 1 year later RankerX will still be better than Senuke. It's fact that senuke invented such automation, modules and diagram designer much years ago, and they are still live + giving 2k back if asked :) I won't uninstall it, rather keep track on updates.

It was very simple, if always was only one best software, and other ones - not worth attention :)

----------------
    P.S. regarding newest senuke release, tried it too back in June 2016. Created 20+ turbo wizard campaigns, used only ocr + gsa captcha (free, in other words), and each & every campaign created several hundreds of urls. No dead campaigns.
    Another thing - most URLs are for T2. Lower quality, in other words. Only few so called 'premium social' urls, almost no bookmarking sites - but press release sites list is better than even rankerx right now (7/7/2016).
  • I'm a lifetime owner of senuke, you are correct that the quality of the sites are not great currently.  But for the initial cost of 2k, its more than paid for its self over the years.  used in conjunction with ser it works great.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    you paid 2000 for SENuke? Wow I really have to increase prices.
  • @Sven $2k is a total Joke I would never pay that for SEO software he is nuts for paying it.

That software is over priced and out dated.

Thanks to your software I have built myself a profitable SEO business. The learning curve with SER is harder than most so that puts a lot of people off which I personally like.

Less competition :smiley:
  • mmmagicmmmagic online
    edited July 2016
    @sven, I've paid 2k too. But it was in old times, when they had no strong competitors, and when it was much easier to earn $ with such promotion. It was before first panda release. And used 2k from these, which senuke earned before, when was using on monthly plan.

Right now , as it is, 2k is a joke.

• im a fan of gsa ser and i use rankerx + senuke.

senuke is good in the sense they have a lot of non platform sites (sites that rankerx a gsa ser do not support).

u think the existing based on paying senuke customers are dumb asses who have too much to spend? we are still seeing good results.

dun fall into the fallacy in just using one software, diversification is key.

dun look at $2000 as expensive, dun compare apple to orange. do ur homework and ask yourself why they are charging this
  • I never used senuke and don't know much about it. That said, I tend to agree with @hardcorenuker. $2000 sounds expensive when you look at it at that number, but think about it as a monthly subscription service charging $170 / mo. Not too different from what the best ser list sellers charge, no?
  • s_matysiks_matysik SmartIndexer.net
    GSA good for TIER 1 if you have your templates to new cms to GSA.
  • I use both GSA and SEnuke.
    SEnuke is still worth the money in my opinion.
    The barrier to entry is quite high so less people using it, which is much better.
  • codyjasoncodyjason New York
    edited December 2023
    I use both GSA and SEnuke.
    SEnuke is still worth the money in my opinion.
    The barrier to entry is quite high so less people using it, which is much better.
    After using RankerX for 7 years, I've observed that it consistently maintains a high success rate and frequently updates high-quality websites. RankerX with GSA always generates incredible value
  • You may be 10 years late with that reply :neutral:

Senuke has been garbage since after Senuke X when a few bookmarks made you rank quickly which at that point could be done for free on a social bookmarking website.

Less people using a tool makes it better? Or are less people wasting their time and efforts with broken features plus 150 a month is what they ask I believe which is absolutley insanely {crazy|stupid|idiotic} !!!

What happened to all the actual SER users who used to come here and exchange ideas and new methods?
  • You may be 10 years late with that reply :neutral:
    Senuke...
    LOL! Maybe you are late with your reply ;)
    The post about Senuke was of September 2016, "just" 7 years ago.

• peterperseo not at all while technically "Yes" the person is referring to an older post, the last "edited" post I sarcastically replied to was DEC 28th 2023 "Just" 3 days ago  :D
  • The post of DEC 28th 2023 was *only* talking about RankerX, the post that you replied about the topic "Senuke" was, without a doubt, of Sept 2016.
  • It's amusing how some people miss the forest for the trees
  • There are forests, there are trees, there are bushes.... the world is full of beautiful things, all are important ;)
  • I've been using RankerX for quite a while, but I feel like their customer response time is too long. They recently offered me a discount on 2 additional licenses during Black Friday, but it took them 2-3 days to reply. Although they frequently update the software, numerous websites with a high DA/PA index (>90) are available, and I've achieved high rankings on many of these websites using their software.