Skip to content

the best way to build backlinks Using RankerX and GSA

Comments

• Gonna try this.will update soon :)
  • babasss 
    Are you serious? Based on my experience, it's easiest tool available for building tier 1 links. Coupled with GSA SER, it's going to be damn amazing. 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    babasss  just out of curiosity, what one page setup software are you using?

Also it sounds like you gave Ranker X 60 seconds then quit.
  • babasss I assume that if you are thinking to about it while you haven't used
  • It's interesting. How to pay a RankerX lifetime license instead of month fee?
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    Save yourself the hassle and don't.

I'm glad I didn't buy fcs networker lifetime for $500+ some time ago.

They can just run with your cash goodbye tomorrow.

> How to pay a RankerX lifetime license instead of month fee?
  • I think that there is no more liftime licence im good with month fee its not to much for this tool and i can tell you...really doing good job for tier 1.
  • I just received a private message from Steve on BHW. WOW! 40% discount on RankerX license for Black Friday If I register today in the next 24 hours. It seem 40% discount all months fee

• edited November 2015
    @jonesphilip49 Thanks for sharing that RankerX is running a Black Friday Promotion! I've been meaning to check it out for the last few weeks. I'm glad I waited because that 40% discount every month is amazing! It's still on sale for 12 more hours if anyone else wants to pick it up.
  • jonesphilip49: Thanks for sharing. DONE!

• :bz :bz :bz
  • Are there any existing coupons for rankerx? I missed the black friday promo
  • squidol They still have a cyber monday deal.use BF2015 for 40%. Go to http://rankerx.com/amember/signup and choose RankerX Premium No Trial
  • BF2015 expired already i used bhw25 instead for 25% off recurring.
  • I'm trying rankerx today on one of my 6-month old niches that doesn't have backlinks. I used rankerx wizard (the full monty v4 one-profile template).

25% tier 1 premium links and 100% tier 2 premium links

Once the rankerx campaign is finished, i will export all successful tier 2 links and blast it with tier 3 using gsa

For my tier 3 anchor text diversity, it will comprise 35% partial, 35% secondary, 15% generics, 15% naked url
    with article, directory, forum, microblog, social network.
  • squidol That's good idea
  • Someone told me to be careful when creating tier1 in rankerx. Articles should not contain links first when posting, then wait for a week. After a week, you can posts links on articles and your tier1 accounts will be safe and will not be spammy.

@codyjason do you make a project for each of those 150+ tier 1 links you made in rankerx or you put all 150 links in one project? how will it look like in gsa
  • Me too, Codyjason. How to make a project for each of those tier1 links you made in RankerX
  • squidol , jonesphilip49

Step 1: Use RankerX. After you successful posts,you access to path: campaign=>Link Sets => Output URL(premium sites Bookmarking,Social Network, PDF, Web 2.0 Profile,... It's about 200 sites PR3 - 10) . Then you export (only URL) them.

Step 2: Use GSA. Get link Export for Tier1 from RankerX. Then,Save them to Output link Tier1(or MoneySites). The final, use GSA to continue for Tier2,Tier3.
  • Do people like this product or not?
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2015
    I've done a couple of quick blasts with it and it seems pretty good (although a little bit clunky to use at first). Gives a decent success rate for web2s and Bookmarks. I haven't tested the scheduling yet though.
  • how i can create 150 sites for tier1  by using rankerX ( wordpress, tumbrl, twitter, bittly )
    i can just create social bookmarks, guest post, articles, web 2.0 profile , wiki ...
  • after run rankerX , some sites  of 150 sites quality high PR , gg no index .
    So i can't import them to GSA .
    What can i do with them ?
  • Hey Jamessaylor  You cant import the links, even dowloading then?
  • jamessaylor

- You need wait google index or use fast indexer to google index is faster
    - After some sites  of 150 sites quality high PR has google index, Go to GSA and regarded it like Money Sites
  • I run about 25 sites , and CPU of GSA reported > 60% , memory of GSA reported > 480 MB . It too heavy .
    I use VPS has configuration : Ram 1GB
    What I have to do to run more sites like you ?
  • sharongrimes.

Hi guy,

If you too heavy, I think that you should run RankerX on your PC, GSA on VPS. if you run two programs simultaneously, success Rate is lower. Besides, you should use Two captcha instead of DBcaptcha. I use 2captcha with success rate is higher

• Thanks for reply codyjason
    No, After finish the campagin in RankerX , I export some sites  of 150 sites quality high PR ( about 100 sites ) .
    I import about 25 sites high PR into GSA . But It too heavy , CPU of GSA reported > 60% , memory of GSA reported > 300MB , sometimes up to 500MB, although I only run GSA in VPS
    I don't understand why do you can run 150 site in same time in VPS ?
  • Thanks for reply codyjason !!!
    After finish the campagin in RankerX , I export some sites  of 150 sites quality high PR ( about 100 sites ) .
    I import about 25 sites high PR into GSA . But It too heavy , CPU of GSA reported > 60% , memory of GSA reported > 300MB .
    I don't understand why do you can run 150 site in same time on VPS ?
  • Hi sharongrimes,

You have misunderstood. I can only run 50 site in same time on VPS. I divided into 3 times running, 50 sites/time.

If you can run 150 sites in same time on VPS,I will take a lot of money to rent a highly configurable VPS :D