Skip to content

web20 login email missing from export

ive been able to work around this up til now.  Last night i set a project running to create some web20s I was later going to transfer over to FCS...I set it for no links and to post 2 or 3 articles over night...idk why but it put links in a large number of the articles...this would not be a problem if I could get into the accounts to delete them, but when i export them, most of the web20s (the majority of which are rebelmouse and purevolume) are missing the email that was used to create them...I only used 5 emails for the project, but none of them work on the created accounts...I am thinking other emails worked their way into the project somehow but I have no way of knowing which...is there any other way other than exporting the verified urls to get the email info?  it shows login and password just fine, but I'm not able to log in to these particular web20s without the email...

I tried deleting the links via GSA...i get a login successfull, but link is still present message...

thanks

Comments

• fyi, rightclick on project, modify project, export, account data <==provides emails as well as login/pw

previously I was using export on the verified list of urls...this would sometimes leave out emails

im happy:)

gl