Skip to content

Using CB with autofill Magic

Hi. Can you please tell me any estimate of the speed of captcha solving when captcha breaker is being used by autofill magic to solve the captchas online. ? Is the speed the same as we see it in the software itself about 0.45 sec or does the speed decrease once we use it through autofill magic to solve captchas while browsing online? Is there any better alternative to Autofill Magic when it comes to solving captchas online ? Kindly Reply. Many Thanks

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know "Autofill Magic" but speed should be not too much of a problem here. Solving a captcha takes usually 0.1 seconds or less. Sometime 1second for really hard captchas. But thats it.
  • Hi Sven. Thank you so much for answering my question. Can you please tell me if there is an extension of GSA CB which i can use to automatically solve captchas that appear while browsing in my firefox ? I will really appreciate that. Thanks again
    Try webvisum.com and simulate it in CB.
  • Hi Sven, Kindly send me an invitation for web visum if possible. Many Thanks
    I can't sorry.
  • Do you know how can i get it other than waiting for the webvisum support to answer ? And on what requirements is it granted ? need it urgently.
    Sorry I don't know. I added support for it some time back as a blind customer asked for it. The sent me an invasion so I could add support for him.

Hmm why you would need any invation anyway? Just follow the instructions from here:

http://docu.gsa-online.de/captcha_breaker/webvisum

• Sven, I received an invitation and i have already check the simulate box of web visum. But still my web visum is not sending captchas to the gsa CB. Can you help me with this. Highly appreciated. Thanks
    Sorry but check the docu page. All is written there. It's working for me at least.
  • Can you please tell me what are settings have you adjusted on Webvisum extension itself ?
    Nothing, I left it as it is.
  • I appreciate all your answers. Just a couple more queries. Do you press any hotkey to send the captcha to the captcha breaker ? when i press the hotkey, it sends the captcha to its own server i guess and it takes too long to receive it back. Also can you please tell me how long (in seconds) does it take for the webvisum to send the captcha to CB and receive it back ? Many Thanks
    webvisum is not used at all once you enable to simulate it in CB. So the answer should not take much of a time.
  • How can i solve this error ? Kindly Help.