Skip to content

Hello.. i need help about GSA PI

hello.. im newbie
1.  i drag folder site list failed from GSA ser (105MB).. then i import site list from GSA PI to GSA SER right??
2.  Simultanous threads sett to 200 is that ok? and check to deep matching ?
thank u before..

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    1. You can import any URL list you want to be sorted and identified. Pi will identify the list and output it to a folder and this can be used in SER by running as a global site list or importing into projects directly. 

2. It depends entirely on your computer, but keep in mind Pi can be resource heavy so I would start with a lower thread count first. Deep matching will identify just a few percent better on a few engines but it also uses more resources so that's up to you.
  • Gsae LupusGsae Lupus My room
    edited October 2015
    @s4nt0s
    in keyword filter... what if with 90K keywords?
    bcause i use thousands of keyword
    You don't have to use the KW filter, that is just an extra option some people requested. I personally do not use it for most campaigns because it slows things down and is going to greatly reduce the amount of links you can get. If you were going to use it I wouldn't put more than a few keywords in there, maybe 5-10. 
  • Gsae LupusGsae Lupus My room
    edited October 2015
    @s4nt0s
    i start first project from list failed GSA ser..
    thn.., right klick.., export to.SL is disable..,(project still running)

should i stop the project first to enable export to.SL button ?
    @Gsae Lupus - You can pause the project and wait for the threads to finish then export to .sl.
  • @s4nt0s
    thank u so much..
  • @s4nt0s
    btw.., still cant enable export to .SL

need your help

thanks
  • when i setting save result to".. single file cant export to.SL
    but if i sett to "save,Per engine.. its working..
    edited October 2015
    Yes, that is correct. If you save it to a single file, its not actually sorting the engines by type into separate text files, like wordpress, joomla, article dashboard, etc so its not really a site list (.SL)

When you save per engine, its saving them like the global site lists save them in SER which can then be zipped into a .SL. (site list)

So saving to a single file isn't .SL format so it can't be exported to .SL