Skip to content

Real Time Penguin or the SER execution?

NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
Hi..

That also mean the google will penalize those sites, where the link building will not 100% naturally. They will penalize the site, or just a keyword... And i know that the SER is awesome, but the links dont look naturaly all the time. 

So i think  this update will be come in this year, so if our sites link profile is not naturally, the google will remove the site from the search ranking.

What can we do in the future, that the SER links look like 100% natural? Or that will be the end of SER?

The other thing, that how can the google know it, and how can figure it out, that the link is 100% natural, or a software created?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

what can be done is collecting natural looking profile descriptions or comments and exchange things in it with spin-content like:

Im Dave and my hobbies are fishing

andconvert it to...

{I am|I'm|Im|Hello, it's} %spinfile-names.dat% and {I like|my hobbies are|I enjoy} %spinfile-hobbies.dat%.

Having this, I can improve the default content and it will all be much more natural.

• shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Every few month people post threads list this and Black Hat SEO is still here.....lets just see how this effects the game and react.

There have been various penguin patches and people find the work arounds within months if not weeks....
  • Penguin penalty = over optimized anchor text. What does a real time penguin have to do with the proper use of ser? Do you get penalized everytime penguin refreshes? I don't. Therefore I am not going to be penalized by a real time penguin either.

Actually I like the idea of a real time penguin algo. Imagine being able to fine tune your algo manipulation skills in real time! The possibilities of learning how the algorithm really works will be sped up by light years!
  • NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    @the_other_dude I dont get penalized yet, but this update will be the biggest update what we have seen on google (in these days). Maybe the real time penguin will be boost our sites, but think on that: The real time penguin update will see how natural your link profile. Most of the GSA SER users building now thousands of links every day to their site... What will the penguin do, to see the huge amount of link building day by day to a site. This is look like NO natural, no matter how good is your link list, or how professional links you made, the huge number link building / day is not naturally, and therefore maybe we get ban from the search engine. Maybe we must set up the link limit / day option to ser, that make maximum 100links / day, because i think maximum 100links/day is look like a natural link building,

The other thing that sven is right, to make professional content, and its ok, but i'm afraid that huge number of daily links will harm us, and i read, that the google dont send you any message that you get banned, or removed the search engine, or removed one keyword. So, you must check day by day your site is still exist on the google,,
  • I stopped building huge amount of links all at once a long time ago, so this is not relevant to me. I really only use SER for diluting anchor text ratios on T1 and I dont build t2 links to those. The only anchors I use with it are branded, naked, and generic. I have customized SER fully as well, replacing any default content.

Use SER wisely - it will never be obsolete as long as links count towards ranking higher