Skip to content

Comparing The Top 4 GSA SER Site Lists Providers - A Case Study

2»

Comments

• @Doon

This is predominately affiliate marketing btw. 
  • shaunshaun https://www.youtube.com/ShaunMarrs
    Flagged for bumping.
  • @inet_solutions It's a pity to see professional marketers run green with greed :)

That being said - love your tutorials and your in-depth writing style. And guess what: I'm fine with aff links.
  • @jonseo First of all, I don't consider myself to be a professional marketer and I'm really offended that you think I'm doing what I'm doing out of greed. Really. Thank you for liking our content. Glad you enjoyed it.

Regards!
  • @inet_solutions No, you got me all wrong :) I'm a fan of your site, I think the opposite is the case.

Those who are purely motivated by greed never do a great job... I'm surprised you don't see yourself as a professional marketer though.
  • @jonseo Oh I misunderstood you mate. My bad. Glad you like our website and I don't see myself as a professional marketer because I just do a lot of things and marketing is just one of them. I haven't compared myself to other marketers so I don't really know where I reside in that regard - I just do what I do and that's it. :)

Cheers mate!
  • i do have to agree many of the articles are very drawn out with 'another simple point said long'. i think one of the issues is he seems to use some plugin that will create a hyperlink out of EVERY occurence of a keyword which makes the text almost unreadable.

with that said i did like this article as it was based on solid data and facts which don't lie. i also have found some good info on his other posts, despite the many affiliate links and sometimes convoluted writing style so i would say the site definitely has value