Skip to content

Major Problem - FCS Networker & GSA Ser API

It seems i have been blasting my money sites directly instead of the FCS accounts.

This is how i have been uploading FCS accounts to GSA. Can someone tell me where i am going wrong please.

1. create the project and have KM build it
2. External APIs > i enter fcs api and campaign ID
3. I then enter the money site url into the url field (maybe this is where i am going wrong?)
4. Leave the project > right click it > verify only
5 It then does verify fine.

Why am i posting links directly to my money sites and not the FCS accounts please?

Comments

• I also untick the api gsa once i have verified them.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

Yes you are doing it wrong.

If you use the money URL in the project, then it is of course building links to it. That API for FCS is just for pulling verified URLs from it and providing that for added tier projects.

If you just want the verified URLs and not build any more links, you can switch that project to Active verify only and it will be fine.

• Thanks for getting back to me Sven. Sorry for my late reply i was away for the weekend.

Is there any way to pull the FCS urls in with the api and then build onto them directly with SER?

Or is this api only used to verify the FCS links?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Thats only used for verified urls. However you can as well create dummy project which does not create new links but constanly verified (and gets FCS links).
  • That's cool that you can use ser to verify.

Is there anyway you could possibly work what i thought this was into gsa ser when you had time?