Skip to content

Proxy Leak

So I've had issues with this before, and up until now I received no warnings from my VPS.

I'm getting abuse complaints to my ISP's IP

These are my settings:

What should I do to fix this? Private Verification and Identification?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Turn the option off "Skip for Identification".
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    Your server's ip appears on the target site's log at identification(because you have Skip for identification Checked), uses proxies for posting and then you don't use proxy for verification. You leak your IP to a site twice, indentification and verification. I wouldn't use public proxies for emails, unless you have a separate set of shared and private proxies, and you mark them as public/private respectively.
  • Alright I'll uncheck Skip for Ident, thanks guys.
  • What kind of abuse messages you get? Can you pase them here? What proxies you use?
  • I use BuyProxies and I'm getting abuse messages to my VPS for "Unwanted and or Abusive Web Requests:"
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    Interesting. Frequent abuse reporters should not run websites, it's bad for their health.
    Offtopic: Ever run a linux server? You should look at the failed sshd logins, now those are unwanted.
  • Unwanted and or Abusive Web Requests
    Thats all? Nothing else? When i get abuse message to my server DC redirect whole message to me. Where you have vps?
  • Solid SEO VPS