Skip to content

It's getting annoying! No matter what I do, I keep getting red triangles across the boeard!!!

turkishfellaturkishfella United Kingdom
Ok this is really annoying now! REALLY!!!

I have been reading all topics on this forum related to this "red triangle" errors and tried almost every single solution that provided.

No matter what I did, I keep getting this errors again and again.

I have bought verified site list from Trevor Bendura and was hoping not to get this "no target to posts to, maybe blocked by search engines, no url extraction choosen or no scheduled posting" errors. But no luck !

I have imported the site list from global settings>tools>import URLs (identify platform and sort in)>from file and then check the option of "Use URLs from global site lists if enabled" and then "Verified" box too. (As my verified site lists automatically build itself as GSA builds links.)

I also use paid private proxies from myprivateproxy.net

Which setting is wrong or what is wrong withn GSA?

I hope this time someone can help me :(

I am pasting my option screens below: 

Comments

• These are "notifications", not necessarily errors. We all have these all the time. Take a look at the information in the message for more detail. Sometimes it is serious, but most of the time it is just informational.
  • turkishfellaturkishfella United Kingdom
    Hi Thanks for the answer but the link building is either stopped or getting incredibly slow after those errors. So I think they are more error messages rather than just notifications :(
  • Everything is fine with SER - your settings are wrong, you dont understand how SER actually works and you do it in wrong way.
    You skip sites with PR below 3. That mean you wont be able to post, to over 90% targets + few other things.
  • Taking into account that Google is not even updating PR anymore - any new domains that you could potentially spam will not show up - making your list useless. Lists are good as the source - that's why new lists are gold - most new lists have new domains - yet Google no longer assigns PR to new domains - so with your setting you essentially aren't going to get any serious benefits since it's rare to have a 3+ PR that's now all of a sudden able to be posted to.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    If you used the identify and sort in, SER is saving those urls to your identified folder, make sure that's checked in your projects.

Send me a message through skype and i'd be more than happy to take a look at things for you.

• turkishfellaturkishfella United Kingdom
    Thanks a lot for your answers guys. I really appreciated those. I also will contact with Trevor.

The reason I skip some sites with PR 3 is that because I am following a specific strategie. But thanks anyway.