Skip to content

Projects Do Not Start And Scheduler Dialog Does Not Show

edited June 2015 in Bugs
I had this for about 4 months now. SER start button does nothing. Scheduler does not launch the scheduler dialog. There is nothing in the log. 
When this happens, it will usually be like this for 1-3 days and then back to normal. I use version 9.24 when this happens and SER works normally with 9.24. Other newer versions (newer than 9.24) do not work as well when this happens.

I tried restarting the server, uninstalling the SER and starting from scratch but it did not fix it.

I wonder what could it be?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    9.24 ...sorry but that verion is way too old.
  • edited June 2015
    yes, 9.24 is very old but 9.24 works. 
    Latest version does not work in the last 2 days. 
    Last time this happened was about a month ago.

@sven what can I do to solve this ?

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't know, all I can say is that Im not working with you on v9.24 to debug things. That start/stop on latest version seems to be fine for anyone else but you so I guess you have to get me access to the system for a closer look.
  • thank you Sven.
    9.86 started working again this morning. 
  • Same thing is happening to me, so you are not the only one. Start button is doing nothing on Latests versions. Can you please share what made it work?
  • This happened again a few times in the last few months. It looks like reducing the number of projects and size help. It did not happen in the last couple of months. Also reducing the target cache in the projects helps. Basically anything that can keep the projects lean.