Skip to content

I got a lot of "no engine matches" and i'm using list from 1linklist

I got a lot of "no engine matches" and i'm using list from 1linklist

Comments

• NetMajomNetMajom https://buywebgraphic.com | skype: nszmmp
    I use platform identifier, and all the list what i have, or what i got, i put there, after i put to ser. So, all of my links are green, matches, and can use well... My advice, to use that tool too. Its a great software
  • but if i dont have platform identifier ?
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    edited May 2015
    They have custom engines and or their modded engines have better definitions than the standard ser engines. I recommend you look into customising ser as the effort you put in will greatly help lpm and vpm of ser. I've just added a couple of footprints, about 50-100, to some engines and google scrapes are a lot better with scrapebox.
    And I haven't touched any engines yet. My lpm went from 10-30 to 40-50. Not great, but better.

I'm with instantproxies on dedicated proxies, and I think their bandwidth per proxy is very low. Last time I checked it was around 4-20 mbps on my vps, lol. I gotta change providers. Test were during ser running at 3-5 thread per proxy. Also, at 50lpm right now, my download failed is 30 pm, which is very high I think. Or the site targeted are bad.
  • i've bad lpm/vpm and i'm using paid lists.
  • gsa8mycows , how can i customise SER, like you did, by adding footprints?

I want to increase my lpm, and i am also using 1linklist ...
    edited May 2015
    @ruimartinho
    Click on the main Options menu > Advanced tab > at the end of the page there are the SERengines additional service. Click the homepage, and you can make a monthly subscription. With this service, you can increase your lpm...
    ruimartinho

Simple, Go to Options/Advanced/Tools/Footprint Studio

Select an engine, then look at the standard footprints. TEst one of them on google, then start analysing the platform for its identifiable patterns.

This forum is built on vanilla for example, and you can see a URL pattern on discussions.
    You could make a footprint such as: INURL:DISCUSSION "Powered by Vanilla"
    This is just an example and might be wrong. You also need to browse some of these sites and see what texts you see at the bottom, usual exapmples are Powered by XYZ, This page was last modified on Date and others. It's not difficult. Also, look at navigational menus for inurl ideas.
  • gsa8mycows , thank you.

I am going to try it.
  • gsa8mycows

Adding additional footprints to SER engines can improve lpm if you let SER scrape and you dont use any kind of lists. 

@satyr85
    Correct me if i'm wrong, but if you add the custom engine types to PI too, and let it to identify all of the engine types (the customs too), than the SER can use any kind of list, and therefore it will raise your LPM. Am i right?
  • please be serious guys i'm using paid lists!!!!

I dont need scrape nothing
    satyr85

I am mainly using the footprint studio as a storage place for footprints. Ser doesn't actually scrape a whole lot, just a minimal amount. I extract the footprints from there and combine it with some kws for scrapebox usage. The reason is that I expand it daily. I'm still very manual with seo software.
  • vicvic home
    the seller SHOULD/MUST use ONLY the default/inbuilt ser footprint when building their list OR send their custom footprints along with the list to their clients.
  • NetMajom
    Lets take a look at Wordpress Article engine.
    To identify (in PI) you can use page must have or url must have.
    By default we have in Wordpress Article engine (in SER and PI) wp-login.php?action=register
    Now lets say you add to PI wp-login.php?action=something
    You need to add this also to SER engine - without this PI will identify target but SER wont.

Keep in mind - custimisation in PI ofc can give more targets but more identified dont always mean more verified. I did this before - custom footprints, custom ways to identify but SER was not able to post without extra engine improvements.

No offence but thats not true.
    Custom footprints dont have ANY influence on sold verified lists. No matter what footprints seller use - aslong as he get verified link with default GSA engine - you will be able to get this link also.

• Someone can help me @Sven
  • vicvic home
    @satyr85 my bad, i mean if the list is a single file (not platform break down files) then ser still need to identify the URLs using the footprint right? which seems the case OP is having issue with CMIIW