Skip to content

running the same campaign for months?

Is it ok that i have the same campaign running for 4 months without changing anything? 

Also, ive been running the campaign and have generated over 5,000 verified links at least in the last 4 months, and using a indexification tool, but when i use ahrefs.com to check the amount of backlinks, it only says 19 ?!?!?! I have like 15 campaigns running and im checking all of them and they all barley have any links? Is this software working correctly? Do the backlinks actually stay??

Can someone please shed some light over here :)

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    @socialagency - I usually at least switch out content, keywords if I'm going to keep them running for that long, but I also import lists to help it along the way.

Ahrefs uses its own crawler and has nothing to do with Google so just because Ahrefs doesn't see a link, doesn't mean it doesn't exist, it just means they haven't crawled them or chose not to index them, etc. You can reverify your links to see if they are still there or double click to see the link is actually present.

If your campaigns barely have any links then you would need to check with your settings and watch the logs to see what's happening.