Skip to content

GSA Not Responding

Running multi-tier campaign from Asia.  3 tiers.  I have 627 verified links.  Cannot stop program.  Was able to set Tier1 Inactive.  Trying to set all tiers to inactive.  Or should I close the program?  

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    why can'T you stop it? What happens? Are there left threads?
  • I hit stop button but it would not stop.  I think it sent you a report.  The busy indicator was running all the time.  I tried to set status to inactive but could not get it to throw up choices as the busy indicator just kept running and would not allow me to do anything; not even Stop,   It kept throwing up the Project Data page but I never clicked on Edit. I was also running in debug mode if that helps & there is a very long bug report.   It never stopped submitting even thogh is was not responding.  I hit "Close" and it stopped & left the monitor.  When I restarted GSA all of my 789 verified URLs were gone.  I dont know if threads were left.  Should I reload the .ser file from Asia and try again?
  • I checked my mopney site, bestgoldira.com, and it has been suspended.  Could that be the reason that GSA was not responding?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de

I think there are a couple of misunderstandings:

1. You probably clicked twice on the Active / Inactive column and that opens the project settings.

2. No link is gone. Just they are no longer displayed on the right with "last verified URLs". You can see them still when clicking right on it->show urls->verified urls.

• mo1962mnmo1962mn ireland

Hiya,

I would suggest hitting Ctrl - alt - del which brings you to the task manager and just click on GSA to end task.

Hope this helps.

Martin

• mo1962mnmo1962mn ireland

Hiya,

One other thing I noticed was that it may not be responding because it could be checking for pubic  proxies so go and abort that and see if you can then set all desired tiers to inactive. I had to do this and actually if you are using private proxies for everything then you can just disable this so it doesn't look to update public proxies!

Cheers

Martin

• 1.  I was not able to click anything because that activity circle or wheel kept going round and round;
    2.  OK, I found the verified links.  Do I just save them and import on next round?
    Sven, do I run this .ser file again?  My money site, bestgoldira.com, was suspended while I am transferring it from Hostzilla to Hostgator.  What is your advice?
  • Close worked.  Since my money site was suspended while I transferred from Hostzilla to Hostgator, I will not run this again until the money site is up and running.
    @mo1962mm.  I was using private proxies.