Skip to content

"Skip sites with more than 100 outgoing links" does not work

Hello, I have checked the "Skip sites with more than 100 outgoing links" option and I can say most of the links that I get don't respect that rule at all. I got backlinks with more than 14.000 outgoing links...
Any help?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    This is not a link build by SER then. Either this link is build before with another tool and SER just picks it up (adding to verified) or you unchekced the option to verify the exact URL and used some project URLs of web2.0 sites who do not belong your (like youtube.com -> every link form youtube.com/* is verified then).
  • Allright, the option to verify the exact URL is checked and I don't have links built with other tools and yet, I still get backlinks with more than 100 outgoing links...
    check the date please when that link was created.
  • The link was created yesterday 5/15/2015
    send me the project backup please.
  • @Sven This is the project, I've replaced the link with example.com as I want to keep my website private :P

Are you sure you had this enabled before the links where build? Because it skips things like it should for me...

19:33:44: [+] 1/1 matches engine General Blogs - http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.com/
    19:33:44: [-] 1/1 required variable "url" was not used in form.
    19:33:44: [+] 1/1 matches engine General Blogs - http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .com/?page_id=256
    19:33:44: [-] 1/1 too many external links (4343) - http://xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx .com/?page_id=256

• Yeah, I'm sure I've enabled it before ... it's weird because it still does that, even though I've removed all the projects/settings I had and started all over again. Could that happen because of some engines? I mean if an certain engine is not respecting the Skip rule? And now it seems that it is creating engines with PR lower that 2. And I've set it to only post on website with PR2+...

Sorry but such situation never happened before and I can not reproduce this.

PR is checked against current URL/domain. Whenever an engine creates it's own URL and you check PR against URL, this would be different then.

But the problem for the outgoing links is strange. It should never have build this unless it's an engine with a verified URL where SER tries to post again.

• That's what bugs me, I don't use verified URL's to post, I let GSA scrap for them. Could you make a project that has the outgoing links working and send it to me to use? Maybe that would fix it, if it doesn't fix it then I don't even know.

I have just checked everything and the only situation where the outgoing links are not checked is, when the engine to submit to is submitted along with the URL. This situation only appears if you submit again to the same URL and with accounts. This is not the case here.

Im completely clueless really. Can you maybe make a log (log to file) and when you see such a submission/verification again, we can finally see what the process was.

• I'll keep my eyes peeled and whenever I notice that happening I'll message you, anyway I consider this topic closed. Thanks for the support @Sven ! :)
    Naw not closed...even if it sounds like I am not interested to solve this...I just can't reproduce it. Though I am willing to find the issue and fix it asap, even if this is just happening to you.
  • All right @Sven , I hope we can find a solution to this little bug/glitch, thanks for still trying, as I said, I will keep my eyes peeled for that log thing and maybe it'll give us some answers.
  • *UPDATE

The problem has been solved! :D

I get less and less links with more than 100 outgoing links, so in a few days the rule should be respected almost 100% of the time. Also the PR thing, that also works like a charm now!

I think it was just a matter of time, until GSA figured out what to do, considering that I had websites with lower PR and more than 100+ outgoing links.

Thanks for all the support @Sven, I'm glad it's finally been sorted out :)