Skip to content

Sven Create a Software For The People

Hi guys,

dont u think sven should create an amazing software that improves ctr ? basically the software acts like real human by searching for your site on google using your keyword,clicks on your site and surfs around the site like human,using a vpn or proxies
i think this will change the seo game because alot of people have tried coding these kind of software but they are all whack and we all know how sven codes the best softwares out there! 
Lets raise awareness for sven to code this software for us gsa users! :)

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    I've read about some software like that, but seems they're not good enough, and reviews aren't very encouraging. I think the biggest problem is that google will easily find out the pattern of bots, and there should be tons of proxies/vpn to hide footprints. However, such software could also include social signals (like Web2Rule - but the owner is lazy and much bugs). Actually, using the method that W2R uses, that every user installs it on his computer/vps and the bot works from there, then there shouldn't be all the hassle with proxies/vpn?! It should then use different browser user agents, not only IE.

If @Sven coded such software then i'd def give it a shot, and i think it wouldn't be less popular than his Ser. So food for thought, and everyone would benefit from it (Sven and his clients). But prob lots and lots of work to get it perfect. And we don't want Ser to get less attention of course:)
  • i think this is a great idea @sven  ,@donchino,am sure sven can come up with something genius,i will be the first to buy too :)
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    First mistake is to mention such a software here in public - the first footprints is already here now;)
    Secondly, making it is actually a piece of cake;)
  • I'm doing such a thing for long time already, simply wait till your web site rank in top 100, then go to google, search for your keyword, find your web site, right click on your site and you'll get an URL like this

Now edit cd=2 to cd=1 ( don't ask why, just do it ), put it into the bit.ly, goo.gl or any other URL shortener and purchase cheapest possible traffic from fivver or any other site ( like 100k clicks for $10 USD ), yes you'll just get a shitty bot traffic, but it's more than enough for this. 

So yes, you do not need any special software for that. 

Other than this, you can even get clicks using just GSA SER, simply make the thing i said above and create 5-6 URLs like i explained above and create tons of backlinks to those URLs, you'll get decent sum of clicks from crawling bots.
  • There is a software/service that do organic searches for you keywords. So it fakes usage metrics in your favor, and increase you google rankings.

Here is the bot:

Never tried it but i will test it with one site, and see what happens.
    I also read an article on how to rank on google without backlinks faking usage metrics using this bot.

Here is the link:

The best part, is that it was published today, so its really new.
  • judejude canada
    @donchino @young_gooner i totally agree with you guys :)@magically ,i want the ser community to benefit too :)@dariobl,we are not looking for bot traffic,we want real clicks to raise the ctr, @r3n4to i have never tried organicbot but if it was a good bot,everyone would have known it by now,so am guessing its not that good :) 
    i read mathews post and panda bot seems slow and to get the best out of it u need to get the premium service, am pretty sure @sven can come up with a good piece of software for his ser users,i see no reason why he cant do this for his users :) because am sure people will buy,i have only heard good things about sven,his softwares are always top notch and affordable to the masses.. maybe even @santos can help up in this? maybe? :)
  • edited May 2015
    Matthew Woodward is a charlatan and the worst thing is he's deliberately pushing snake oil towards the ignorant. Don't waste your time using CTR manipulation services like Pandabot, Serpify and Crowdsearch.me. Been there, done that and they just don't work.

Heck, Matthew once did a SER case study and said he was being negative SEO'd because he saw Chinese anchors in his Ahrefs report. The tool didn't even know he was doing this to himself by selecting the DedeIMS engine. 

• spunko2010spunko2010 Isle of Man
    edited May 2015
    Sorry to piss on your collective bonfire but go here: https://panopticlick.eff.org/ and look at the results for your browser.

You won't be able to manipulate it enough, there are too many variables. I have spent the last few months trying. Even if Sven can build the software do you really have the funds to hire 50,000 Google passed proxies?

@spunko2010 this is if you were trying to run this software on one machine/IP, but what if it worked like W2R where every user has it installed on his pc/vps and it was running from there. User base would certainly limit its usage at first, but when we think how many ppl are using Ser these days, then it shouldn't be impossible to achieve?
    @donchino I have run my custom script through 500k unique country specific proxies. I even hired a Russian botnet for a week. All with 1000+ different footprints, different spoof browers, timestamps, screen resolutions.

I know Google is easy to trick with shitty links but remember they don't control the sites that host the links. There are billions of websites so spamming with SER is a numbers game, you do it enough you win. With CTR manipulation it's an entirely different ballgame - they own the network, they can see the footprints that most people don't even know exist.

I don't want to talk this idea down before it's even started because it will be an interesting experiment but honestly don't expect much.
    @spunko2010
    ok, i believe you know what you are talking about... just when i
    imagine how it would be working from ppl's own machines, then basically i
    google your website, you google mine, does google find out we exchanged
    our website urls, and googled them..

All the variables, like timing, should be well thought and set to vary a lot, also browser user agent, but the machine and ip would be natural, and other is about programming. I'm sure it's not easy to do, but i believe it's doable.
  • judejude canada
    @spunko2010 i just used the extension on chrome user agent switcher this site https://panopticlick.eff.org/ and i chose iphone 6 user agent and guess what? it showed ios user agent, its easy to manipulate google, there is actually a software right now in bhw that does this but it only helps in increasing ctr for mobile and not desktop..
    and you talk about 50,000 google passed proxies? there are vpns available that are reliable and secure,not HMA but others that can achieve this job easily.. Sven can do this if he wants to,it all depends on the demand, thats how redirect pro was created,am sure people pitched the idea to sven and made it happen,same thing here,we are pitching this to him and it can work out.
  • rogerke  ctr manupilation works,it all boils down to smart coding,which i know might not be easy,but its possible
    edited May 2015
    @jude I don't think you have understood the point in me posting that link. Yes, it's easy to spoof the UA but the point is look at the uniqueness. My own browser with the plugins/resolution/version means I am pretty unique on the internet. You have spoofed the OS but have you spoofed the resolution to match it? For example, a 1980x2100 resolution on an iPhone 6 just isn't really feasible. So you switch it in your browser using a free plugin and you think you can fool them? They will see it a mile off. They detect 100s of patterns.

All of that information displayed is gleaned from javascript which we can assume Google is also using. According to that site I am almost completely unique, identifiable by shit loads of information that Google uses. People forget that Google uses incredibly advanced CTR detection on AdSense and AdWords - multi-billion dollars a month these make, and yet you think they haven't applied even the basics from this to their organic search results....?

The only way to do this is to get real users to do it. Anything else is a waste of time. I am working on something related to that (and no I wont be selling it, this isn't a marketing pitch) but just giving you all my 2 cents on why this is a real folly. In my opinion of course. :D
  • judejude canada
    @spunko2010 i hope u dont believe when google say they spend "multi billions" in fraud detection for adsense when they dont even have a support system for adsense :D  Google each year consecutively loses $500mill due to click frauds that never get detected by their so called "advanced ctr detection" .. ctr is possible to be manipulated,if sven wants he can make this happen.. @sven,please make this happen for us :)
    totally agree with @spunko2010 about google seeing pretty much everything and can't be fooled so easily, and that's why i stick to my point - if such program came to development, then it should be user based and be based on using as much of user's machine/ip specs as possible, and randomize the timing/UA variables, so the whole process would look like real users done it from their machine and location
    edited May 2015
    Just to add I think Sven should still try it, all experimentation is good :)

@jude I didn't mention any figures but why are they using Indian support workers do you think? To save money, right? Now you are saying they are "losing $500m" a year - no idea where that figure is from, but your logic is flawed... Think about it... A company losing "$500m a year" to clickfraud isn't going to spend any money on trying to detect and prevent such abuse? Hmm.... I can't see it. People who underestimate Google's technological prowess really piss me off. The only way to beat them is using the numbers game, to stay below the radar as long as possible. Once you're caught you're fucked. Which incidentally is another worry, if they catch you manipulating CTR the least they'll do is ban your sites, but don't forget they have your IP, a bottomless pit of money and an army of lawyers with evidence of what you are doing. It's risky :)

I think I've said all I can say on this now without repeating myself so if Sven decides to do it , then good luck I will of course try it anyway.
  • judejude canada
    There u go :) am positive it will work.. i wont be shock if someone out there is doing this already.what i think sven should do is just to make it available to gsa ser members only ,i'l be willing to pay even if  the price is the same as gsa captcha breaker :) its worth a try.. @sven make it happen :)
  • judejude canada
    @spunko2010 am not underestimating google,but when u say google cant be manipulated is shocking,ofcourse they can if u are smart,u just have to find ways and make sure u stay under the radar  ;)
  • edited May 2015
    @young_gooner

Yes, it's definitely possible, but not with publically available programs like these. Lets face it, if Sven comes out with a working program it'll get nerfed by Google within days. If it works for CTR manipulation and Google uses the same click fraud detection techniques in organic search as they do in PPC, it'll also work with Adsense and Adwords which would be the end of their entire business model.

Also, proxies seem to be one of the biggest bottle necks. So unless you're willing to cough up hundreds for private proxies or use illegal botnet IP's it's just not feasible.
    edited May 2015
    One other thing.. I also forgot to mention what I think is the biggest factor and most difficult to fake... Google Accounts. Are you signed into your Google account eg gmail when searching? I know I often am.... What if Google is using only that information, or what if they do in future only use that information e.g discount all non-authenticated searches? It's not implausible. I.e. Your proxies would need to have their own separate gmail accounts and be logged in... Is that even possible.
  • judejude canada
    gmail accounts? what does gmail accounts have to do with someone searching? not everyone uses gmail and chrome.. there is IE,Mozilla,safari,and many more.. when u say google will "discount all non-authenticated searches" just coz someone is not logged in gmail thats honestly crazy and dont u think it will chase users away? u will be suprised that many people who search through google dont have gmail.its absolutely possible... searching on google and gmail have nothing to do with each other..i see you are trying to find each possible factor that can raise an alarm to google which makes sense :) but ,am telling u,ctr can be manipulated. but the software shouldnt be advised for that purpose,the main purpose will be simply organic traffic :)
    btw i heard google plus will be closed down sometime this year,not sure,but just heard some rumours..so,am pretty sure,things are not looking good on google's side
    I see it without proxies so that wouldn't be an issue in such case. But gmail you're right, too many people search while logged in, so leaving that out would already be a footprint. For example, I don't use gmail and i'm never logged in, but from stats i see most people are. But from one's machine, there could be a google account he needs to have logged in with this system (either his own if using pc, or a made up if using vps).
  • Already been using such software for a little while now. Results are mixed.

Software modestly advertised as being German-engineered but it will turn out to be Indian-made after purchase. Also a bit buggy with occasional crashes or sometimes it won't communicate properly with HMA! Pro.

Pretty sure Sven could do a better job here :)
  • @bangkoklad ,can u share the link to the sales thread of the software here or my inbox? :) id appreciate it mate

edited May 2015
    @bangkoklad are you testing only CTR manipulation to this site or are you - as I suspect - doing other types of marketing too?

For those who haven't read about Moz's experiment yet then it's interesting reading.. if you look into it you'll see that the results show up within hours. So anyone who is doing CTR manipulation should surely be able to prove it works within a few hours.... I know that most if not all of them claim it takes many months... So it's a load of bollocks. If anyone can provide proof that their CTR manipulation method works to improve a rank even by just +1 movement within 12 hours I'll paypal them $1000. Genuine offer.

https://moz.com/rand/queries-clicks-influence-googles-results/
  • I agree with jude. Adwords "fraud detection" is absolute BS. After all the lawsuits and what not I decided to try Adwords for some sites. Completely targeted ads and landing pages. A crap ton of 0 sec. on site. Total crap.
  • @young_gooner @spunko2010 and those of you interested, this is the tool I mentioned http://serp-bot.com/serp.php

there's a similar one that is a bit cheaper but I have yet to try it http://www.googlesearchbot.org/offer/

you might as well want to watch this video to see what the fuss is all about:

:)
  • gsa8mycowsgsa8mycows forum.gsa-online.de/profile/11343/gsa8mycows
    Rant Eelkin is a marketer, a good one at that, but he has not much to do with seo. He blogs instead of doing seo.

You could write a script with casperjs to scrape google for your keyword, look for your url and click that and close the tab, so it won't bounce back to google. You could ideally support proxies and multithreading for this task.

I don't how to code, but this should be somewhat simple to botters.
  • I would like to see a spider, when you input list of AA blogs and the software starts crawling every domains and identying them at same time saving to global list  B-)