Skip to content

Download Failed Error Messages

I'm running a few test campaigns in GSA SER and keep seeing "Download Failed - Returned in the message box. Can you tell me what this is?

Also my submitted and verified links are at zero after running for hours.

Comments

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    edited May 2015
    That means you should check your emails (are they working) and specially your proxies.

If you have a high thread ursage - try to lower it with the half.
  • Hey Magically,

I'm currently running my thread at 100. I'll pull it back to 50 and check my proxies. Also will look into buying emails instead of using the standard issue 10 from GSA.

• konchabkonchab Cambodia
    edited May 2015
    Me too. submitted and verified links are at zero after running for hours.
  • I removed my old proxies from BuyProxies and GSA ran for about 20 minutes before problem started again.

Is there a way to change the Port number in GSA?

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @replytodh
    raise a support ticket at BuyProxies and have them to monitor you process for while.
    That will give you a clear idea about how the proxies are performing;)
  • I'll do that. Thanks!

• All of my proxies are good. Could it be the list of URL's that are bad?

I tested a few URLs and they are not active.

• It could be that the urls are bad or are in the blacklist or don't fit a setting(s) you have. It could be proxy issue or isp bandwidth issue. If you've checked the proxies are good (sounds like you did);lowered the connection limit, and have manually visited sites and they are not active... I would suggest either getting a new list from verified source or scraping with a wide footprint range and importing fresh links. Possibly check the option tab and review the settings there. I'm currently importing a list into gsa and not running any campains until it finishes (at 700k identified/ 500k unknwn 20% finished) but was able to create approx 30k links last night total on campaigns