Skip to content

End of life soon for auto mated link building

to my fellow seo-ers,

gsa and team has done a great job in gsa ser, i have benefited much from it.

however, the number of sites to post to is finite, website that do not secure their registration or do a good job in upkeeping have a finite amount of mysql database space, this means sooner or later, we will all run out of sites to post to.

if you actually track your links, heres my stats, almost 10-20% of links built within a week are lost after re-verification.

if you guys want to stay in the game, start building your own blogs to stay ahead. start blasting your blog sites with gsa fast to chalk to da and pa. build manual quality web 2.0 links to them to stay ahead.

just a word of advice to those who think this way of link building can work forever.

my 2 cents

Comments

• edited May 2015
    1. There are new sites up and running every day so there are tons of new targets every month.
    2. Xrumer is working since 6 years and its still in game.
    Spammy link building wont be dead, just methods can change.

There are few tools similar to Ser not known on english market so there is automated link building behind Ser, there are engines not used by Ser.

Btw when it comes to web 2.0s manual dont mean quality. Googole dont know if web 2.0 was made by hand or by a bot. I create xx-xxx web 2.0s on wordpress.com alone per day and google loves it.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @satyr85

Which service for recaptcha?

Since Eve is gone, I'm using capthcatronix and in my opinion they suck big time.
  • Automated tools will never die, there will always be sites to post on and there are new CMS being developed every now and then, after all, as long as there is a site which have ability for people to register and then comment/post something without manual approval, tools will eventually work, however, GSA will have to improve the engines and infrastructure if they want to remain competitive for a tool such is xrumer. 
  • hardcorenuker  i'm half agree with u.
  • @dariobl xrumer is not a comptetition for gsa, its just other league. Second thing is NOPE, gsa should not improve their engines, and they should not add new engines.
  • @andrzejek

Yes they should improve, drupal is still very useful CMS, yet, i can't even get 10% success rate with GSA, because engine configuration is not good enough, it does not recognize all emails and does not know what do with them, when i do it manually i can register and post on most of the sites i scrape, GSA can't to even 10%.

Also CMS changes, sometimes they change the whole registration process with new update, so you do need to update the engines to adopt it.

Since anyone can edit GSA engine files, it would be great if someone would tune them more and sell the service, i would definitely pay 10-15$ per month to get better success rate with GSA.
  • dariobl 

first of all, why engines should not be added and improved? beacuse you should do it on your own, beacuse the more is shared the more is killed, i really like sharing and helping others - if you take, you need to give back aswell BUT you have to remember about people that are making research, that are writing their engines, making their tactics and then what? someone who got no idea what he is doing just spam the lists that he bought with engines that he got for free - guess what? now this person lost all the effort he put into creating his own .ini files and sometimes weeks of debugging to improve the engine. Maybe he even lost his all income due to what? $15 per month subscription? Do you realize how much time does it take to debug cms like drupal? to find all the possibilities that can occur during all the steps and find a workaround? i guess that you dont. Now, you want to know how much Sven can charge per hour? Damn man, your bankrupt with your $15 per month sub

GSA SER already comes with 600 +/- .ini files - man that is impressive,  $1000 for .ini files alone would be still low price, what you are paying for it is just funny, 

The logic and all the coding of gsa source code would be worth another thousands dollars, beacuse it so fast and effective, its just... so good. Try all the other sumission tools on the market - nothing, and i tried everything, nothing is close to SER.

Sharing and adding new engines should be stopped! If you want to improve, do it on your own, ask questions people will help you, sven is always here, and guess what, its all in the price of GSA SER. Oh no! You can get support even not buying any products.
    edited May 2015
    @andrzejek

I'm not sure what planet you are from? Do you realise what kind of tool GSA SER really is?

Did you ever stop to think for just 1 second - about the targets i.e the site owners?

You are talking about it like it is Noahs Ark we have here:P

Give me a break man - Either change the product description so it clearly states what it does and that you are on your own in terms of maintainance of all engines 

-Or keep it as it is and update on regular basis.

EDIT:

Features of Search Engine Ranker
    build backlinks totally automated
    no fixed database of submission sites, all dynamic related to your keywords
    backlinking sites will always be related to your keyword and website
    anchor text of back links is always related to your keyword
    only submit to sites that match your settings (e.g. high Page Rank)
    automatically tells search engines to update there index of the backlinking website after a submission has been verified
    set it up once and never worry about getting backlinks again
    it never stops building backlinks unless you tell it to
    very easy to use (just 3 fields to fill in and start the backlink hunting)
    free lifetime updates and lifetime license
    extendable script engine (expect many updates by us and other customers)
    uses SpinnerChief to create none duplicate content.
    can use Captcha Breaker and also external Captcha Services
    supports over 100 platforms to submit your website

Notice I have highlighted some statements in red?

Well, why sell a product with these statements and then ignore it???
  • magically

I'm not sure what planet you are from? Do you realise what kind of tool GSA SER really is?

Maybe i don't please enlighten me

Did you ever stop to think for just 1 second - about the targets i.e the site owners?

Please make a point...

You are talking about it like it is Noahs Ark we have here:P

Please make a point...

Well, why sell a product with these statements and then ignore it???

http://pastebin.com/P9zkq6f0

Highlited all improved engines and other things in GSA over time.
    @andrzejek

I asume you are not able to read that well, so I will try to explain it like one does to a child.

Compare it to a TV that is able to go online and visit different sites via ethernet and gather information.
    Initially that TV is sold with free updates, including the ability to visit new platforms/sites.

Now all of a sudden, you change the 'rules of the game' and tell the customers to do their own scripting to be able to visit New Sites/Platforms in the future.

Are you as a normal user and customer prepared to do that, with a reference to what is cost to let the developers do that job? 

Imagine an 80 year old customer with no knowledge of how stuff works, getting this kind of shit thrown directly in the face....

I for one, would not be happy - simply because it violates the 'contract agreement' and 'license terms'.

This software is actually doing automated spam - See description one more time.

• andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited May 2015
    I asume you are not able to read that well, so I will try to explain it like one does to a child.

I stopped reading here. If you can't discuss like a normal healthy person respecting other's i won't go down to your level. Regards

EDIT: i actually couldnt pass to comment on that

This software is actually doing automated spam - See description one more time.

Looks like your perception is limited 
    [-O<
    @andrzejek

Nope buddy - my perception is sharp - in fact sharp as chili;)

The real issue here is something else - Your superficial approach and ideology.

Look at the facts and details - it's all there, you are completely overlooking the essentials buddy;)
  • I think that your approach is superficial buddy :)

But there's no point to fight with each other, i posted what i believe and you said what you believe in.
    Our perceptions operate at totally different levels.

If you ever need help with coding or fixing engines feel free to pm me for skype info ill do my best to help you guys. I dont know a lot but i can help i believe
  • @andrzejek

With all due respect, i started ranking web sites on search engines way before you even had a broadband connection and had any clue what IM is, i also started using xrumer since the early days and i very well know what community based plugins are and what is top notch support from developers. Yes, GSA and xrumer are two different world, but they are still tools with same target, besides if you had any clue about business and what profiting is, you would know that there is no much price difference if you want to achieve same results using SER and XR, yes initial costs of SER are much lower, but if you want to make a success and do it big, it comes to a same ( hint, SER is 32 bit software, XR 64 bit, XR have captcha solver integrated, SER not ).

• andrzejekandrzejek Polska
    edited May 2015
    xxxxxxxxxx sorry boss  B-)
  • @andrzejek, you're absolutely right