Skip to content

Many links submitted but none of them are showing up on google

I have been running a campaign for several days and have submitted 10k+ links. The issue I am having is that nothing is showing up in google even after several months. It seems a bit hard to believe that all 10k+ links were removed and google could not scrape them. The links that I built manually, do show. It's almost as if I never ran the campain to begin with. Is there something I am doing wrong or something you can suggest? I know this is a great software but I suppose there must be something I am missing.

Thanks

Comments

• I would suggest using an Indexing service to increase your numbers.
  • I suppose I could but what would GSA do then if I used an indexing service?
  • mo1962mnmo1962mn ireland
    I don't think its a good idea to add so many links if its a new website as it look unnatural  to Google? as was already suggested try adding your links to linklicious for indexing or perhaps create Tier2 links to them, as this will help get them noticed and also give them more juice.

Hope this helps1
    Martin

• Thanks Martin, do you mean that I should focus more on building links to sites that link to my site? Rather than links that point directly to my site? Is that what Two Tier linking is?
  • kevinmac Search Engine Ranker lets you plugin an API key from an external indexing service and it sends those links to the indexer automatically.
  • kevinmac 

Listen to me and buy GSA SER Indexer Better than any of the indexing service .

Check this Thread Out and also read Comments too.
  • Bagri, Whats the exact name of the version GSA SER Indexer or GSA SER Seo or something like that?