Skip to content

Kontent Machine & WAC lifetime license to buy or not to buy

I'm using a hosted vps and whenever i try and use wicked article creator it crashes and the same with Kontent machine on my hosted vps.

Is it just me on my hosted vps or is it just kontent and WAC that suck? I'm planning to use it with GSA SER. Would you guys rather buy WAC or Kontent?

Comments

• It is your host. I use KM on my VPS every day
  • who are you hosting with?
  • and do you usethe best spinner to spin everything? is it even worth getting wicked article creator or just us KM?
  • edited May 2015
    I use solidseo, and I would strongly recommend KM over WAC. Spin using whatever you find suitable. KM also has a builtin spinner you can check out.
  • You should also try seo content machine.
  • WAC is buggy. Kontent machine is way more stable. Also I don't suggest you buying the 'upgrade' version as that is also super buggy.
  • ya i have been using wac on my vps as it comes free with it and it just hangs like crazy. I like KM
    but i just noticed that when i built articles my link went to c:/mydocument/www.mydomain.com
    did i do something wrong or does KM do this sometimes?

• rgesm Don't know mate, contact them otherwise.
  • @rgesm, I was having that same issue with KM when using it with FCS. The problem was solved when I added http:// to the beginning of the URL's. Not sure if it is related, but just a thought.