Skip to content

Unable to verify email address

mrkidd85mrkidd85 United Kingdom
Hi guys - I am completely new to the tool (actually bought it today), and have spent the day reading tutorials and trying to get my head around it. I haven't done anything like it before, so I realise it's a steep learning curve. 

So far, I haven't done very well as no links have been built, but I am aware this will happen. The first main issue that I've encountered is that I am trying to verify my email address, but it's having none of it. Every time I test, it says all failed. 

Comments

• Me too, it worked fine 10 days ago, but yesterday y started a new campaign, bougth 1000 emails, and i cant verify none of them.
    I have 6251 submitted, but SER cant verify the links inside the emails because it cant access them.
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    I'm thinking @mrkidd85 maybe your email accounts are in the wrong format.

Format is like: email:mailserver:port:email:password:ssl

Here's an example how it looks with Yahoo: leilafusterwq4337@yahoo.com:pop.mail.yahoo.com:995:leilafusterwq4337@yahoo.com:Ulrna093:1

I've tested Yahoo accounts and my catchalls and both seem to work fine:

It's most likely either bad formatting, dead accounts, or the service is temporarily down.

• mrkidd85mrkidd85 United Kingdom
    I have the GSA software installed on the VPS that hosts my employer's website. I then removed the software and installed it on my work PC, and verification worked fine. 

I then reinstalled on the VPS, and I had the same issues. 

Anyone have any idea what's going on? I have little experience of all this stuff. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    IP could be banned on the provider itself
  • mrkidd85mrkidd85 United Kingdom
    No that's not it. It's a brand new IP
    then maybe something else blocks it...can you ping the email pop3 server?
  • pop3 server error. Help me solve this problem? New this error, 2 days ago
    what error message do you get in detail?
  • leminhleminh viet nam
    edited February 2021
    Sven said:
    what error message do you get in detail?
    Test mail, it gives error (any mail, I just bought mail from asiavirtualsolutions). 
    Mail newspaper campaign
    Thats not answering my question at all. When testing finished, it will give you the detailed error message. Thats something I can work with.
  • leminhleminh viet nam
    edited February 2021
    Sven said:
    Thats not answering my question at all. When testing finished, it will give you the detailed error message. Thats something I can work with.

I don't know how the description is, because it's just 2 days fault.
    OK so SER was not even able to connect that server. Make sure your firewall allows SER to even access the internet. It's at least no issue within SER itself but should be either your network or the provider itself.