Skip to content

A lot of submitted and links not verifying

hi guys,

i have a lot of submitted links (very little verify). The number is 7000 submitted and 18 verify.

I am using list bought from a vendor which is 1 week old.

im using auto verification (1440) and set to 300 verified per day. but the submitted links just went up and up and very little got verified.

I am using private proxies, yahoo emails (all working) and cpu and memory are all working fine.

the log tells me a lot of registration successfully but the verified links are just not appearing. can u kindly assist?

Comments

• Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    Your verification is set to 1440? That might be why.
  • anyone one can help you ,I have find that there so many like this things , I also have this problem,submitted 50K.. and get less 10 verifiled. 
    although my LPM 200, vpm only 1-2 at the beginning .after I run for some hours will not get vpm more,some times 10 mins get 1 verifiled ,sometims one hour get one verfiled links (guess book links and blog comment links )
    I have ask for reason for two months no answear untill now, the people s4nt0 will answear your question,but nothing use.
    he will ask your some question: if you don't use proxies he will say probixes problem.
    if you don't have vps ,he will ask you to try on vps, or links problem,etc ! after you try all the suguesstion,you will also not resolve the problem.

I have find so many the same question in the forum ,but no one get resolve in the finnal . 
  • could this be a bug in the latest version? 9.75 is having this problem but my other sys running 9.74 is running fine.

same proxies and setup, same list.

@sven any ideas on this? im doing 2100 submitted but 0 verified from the same list im running off another system.
  • @sven and @s4nt0

i have tried to do the same stuff for a few days on 2 different machines,

both uses the same private proxies and the only difference is the version.

the one running 9.74 works. using the same list, it has many verified links compared to the one running 9.7.5 (latest with 0 verified and 20k submitted)

with the above and everything else being the same, i believe this is a bug. not sure if its unique to me. anyone else has this problem?