dailylinklists.com auto-sync list server. i follow the churn and burn
method. that is why i blast on everything full blast. and it has worked
well. i have rank some good keywords with this operation but again now
for some reason which i can not figure out my vpm has really lowered
dramatically.

TL;TR:
1 month ago = 160 vpm, now = 10 vpm
using auto-sync verified list, 1linklist.com and dailylinklists.com
never changed anything, kept the same settings for 1 month.
it worked perfectly for a long time, but it has decreased to VERY low vpm.

please help me, thank you everyone.

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Try cleaning the URL History (without accounts) using the right click on project->modify->...
  • @jbbrenner90 i have over 50 projects open, some going for multiple keywords and others going for just one keyword, but they all have the general anchors options on so about 10 percent go for the general anchors like "click here".

I have 50 proxies, and i am using 250 threads.

the failed and verified tab is my auto-sync list services. i automatically get verified list so i do not build them, i just let gsa ser use the auto-sync list on those global folders.

@Sven i will do that and update here.
  • edited March 2015
    @Sven i did it, i cleaned the url history without accounts and i still get around 10 vpm. any other possible solutions? let me know any other suggestions or your thoughts.

anyone seeing this thread place post here. i would like everyones help on this because it seems like a very tough and unique problem.
    post some log lines (pastebin.com)
  • @jbbrenner90 since i have a auto-sync list service i get auto verified list everyday, so i do not have to build a list. the lists that i get are already verified. i put those auto-sync lists in the failed and verified tab because i want every project to globally use those auto-sync verified list. so again basically i do not need to build a list because i already get a link list that are verified everyday from my services.

@Sven ok i will do that and update here.
  • i am also getting a internal server error with my yahoo emails now but not all the time. still shouldn't be the reason for such a low vpm. i have the "wait 900 seconds before login per account"
     option checked. here is a small thread in this forum about this problem, it can explain it better than i can. even new yahoo emails get this error. so i think it might be a bug and not a big problem.

https://forum.gsa-online.de/discussion/15944/internal-server-error-even-with-fresh-working-yahoo-emails-settings-included

and here is the log file. @jbbrenner90 @Sven

http://pastebin.com/kVrqQbPb
    Try checking the box "Per account (else per pop3 server)" on the email options. Else this email verification is taking way to long. Also consider using proxies for emails.
  • edited April 2015
    @Sven the "Per account (else per pop3 server)" option has been on with 900 seconds for 1 day now i think. but i will turn on proxies for email. i will come back and update here to give results.

@Sven so what do you think the problem might be? do you think its an email problem?
    yes, the email checking on your setup slows down all things here.
  • i have very same problem, the lpm is extremily low " 3.03 is my lpm " 

Something must be wrong there
  • edited April 2015
    @Sven gsa ser has been working with the "Per account (else per pop3 server)" with 900 seconds and with proxies turned on and checked. but unfortunately it is still the same. the same vpm.

@edyculay check what is your vpm. how much projects are you running? and what have you tried to fix your problem, maybe some of your troubleshooting would fix my problem.

i am now sure it is not the auto-sync list. i have bought another 2nd auto-sync service to check if its the list that is the problem. but i am getting the same low vpm even with 2 list services. i have also gotten some hotmails to replace the yahoo emails to see if its my yahoo emails that are the problem. but the hotmails also still have the same low vpm problem. hotmaisl start out high but in 10 minutes it goes down to the same low vpm numbers. i wonder have the  expert power gsa ser users ever encounter this kind of problem.
  • edited April 2015
    I think i might know what the problem might be. posting on the same site is turn off and unchecked.

i think what happened is i have posted on all the verified site lists already, and since the posting on the same site was turned off, it could not find anymore different sites to post links to since it already posted on all the sites on verified auto-sync list. basically it can not find any more new sites to post links to since it posted links to every site on the list already, when i turned on and checked the posting on the same site option the vpm went higher for my single test project.

i am not fully sure if this was the problem, but if it is the problem then it brings another question. why would i run out of sites on the list since i have a auto-sync list service, which is suppose to send me over 30,000 verified site list EVERYDAY. I should not be running out of sites to link to.

i have to leave this option on for a couple of hours to check if this was the problem, as always i will be back to update.
  • UPDATE: ahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!! ok well looks like i spoke to soon. this was NOT the problem. when i run my regular scheduler and run 10 projects it goes back to 10 vpm.
  • I have same problem,when i turn the proxy off its very hight VPM (200+)
    So...Maby problem is in proxy.
    yes my dedi smapwithoutproxywelcome :)))
  • plainstud  overhere when i start a new project everything is all right until my projects get 7500-8000 verified backlinks after that my lpm goes to 3 

I added more articles i saw gsa need more content to post, but wasnt that
    2. I try to go with global list only, i saw gsa has issue scraping but wasnt that either

• edited April 2015
    UPDATE: Looks like turning on and checking  "posting on the same site" options helps but it did not put me back to 150 vpm. i am on now 60 vpm. good but man more is better and i will try to get more.

naturalis i will turn off my proxies and see how much i can get. i will be back to update.
  • Good, waiting for your update
  • ok i turned off proxies for email, i unchecked "posting on the same site" option. and then ran it. it jumped to 350 vpm. but now it is going down as we speak and it will soon be under 100 vpm. i think what happened is my auto-sync list service just downloaded todays batch of link list. so it was linking to all the new site list that it downloaded today. but the vpm is going down because it is almost done linking to all of them and its not finding anymore new sites on the list. so my vpm going to only 10 vpm might be an email problem or some other kind of problem.....or it might be that one or both of my auto-sync list service might not be sending me a new list everyday or the new list might be all duplicates of the same sites it sent me before. after one of my auto-sync service sent me todays list it jumped to 350 vpm very fast. so this problem might be because of my list services. i will let gsa ser run and watch it where it goes. i will be back here to update.
  • VPM issues are almost always because of your lists. Clean them up, remove duplicates and re-run them through a project.

You shouldn't need to post to the same site more than once to get a decent VPM.
  • edited April 2015
    @RuFFCuT i do not have to build a list, so i should not have any duplicates. i have list services send me automatic verified site lists everyday. these services should be sending me unique site lists without any duplicates. so i should not have any duplicates to begin with. i think i was getting a low vpm because it ran out of unique sites to link to. i also had "posting on the same site" option off for half the time i have been testing. so yeah i think you are right, i think i did not have any unique sites left to link to so after it ran out of new sites the vpm went down because it could not find anymore new sites. until today when it downloaded a new list from my daily list provider then the vpm shot up high again. most likely that is it. i will see what happens in couple of days. i appreciate everyone here trying to help and giving their inputs here, it helps. thank you everyone.
  • UPDATE: alright, it is back to 10 vpm. i think it might be the lists. after gsa ser blasts links to all the sites in the site list, it does not find any more new sites.i will give it one more day. if the same thing happens then this is the problem.
  • edited April 2015
    nvm, read it as VPMs