Skip to content

what I am doing wrong?

i started my campain 17 days ago, first 3-9 days my site fast higher and in 10 day stopped on 16 position in serp rank. My campain have 4 tiers:

Tier1: 30 verif/day, PR3+, out <50  (im created 400 words article and spin TBS) [engines: articles only, dofollow]
Tier2: 333 verif/day, PR1+, out <100 (Use wac 200 articles + spin)
Tier3: 1111 verif/day, PR1+, out <150 (Use wac 200 articles + spin)
Tier4: 3333 verif/day, PR0+, out <150 (Use wac 200 articles + spin)

Screenshot from majestic rank: (my site have number #16)

ahrefs stats:

I do not know why I can't skip site on twitter and facebook. Look to site number 1, two backlinks, one time use this anchor text. Only have daily updated this same spam text and rank is #1

I don't know, maybe change link tactics to spam tier 1? or maybe add everyday new post to my site?
sorry for english. thanks for the advice

Comments

• Mevi100

Are you running it on VPS or home pc ? 
  • edited March 2015
    It's way too early to tell. Depending on niche and competition, you should give it at least 1 to 2 months to see decent results. Right now your site may still be dancing. 
  • Mevi100Mevi100 Poland
    edited March 2015
    @maxpl vps..

@grigser yes, site all time change position [12-16 rank] Today is 13 

• Mevi100Mevi100 Poland
    edited March 2015
    Today my site left top 100. I don't know why.
    Screen with my site: (majesticseo)

It's my 25 campaign day
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    Keep on link building, don't change your campaigns, ride it out.

If you are noticing alot of dancing with your rankings and you are using an indexing service, then increase the drip feeding value, this should decrease bouncing.

Make sure you're using a variation of anchors for your tier 1 project.
  • Now i have 4 days to end vps time and i don't know what doing, This is easy competition and i don't know why my site have low rank. What do you think buy vps for next month or no? 
    *i no have indexing service, only ping all links.
  • Check how many of your links are actually indexed by the big G.
  • Mevi100Mevi100 Poland
    edited March 2015

actually indexed tier 1 in google:
    indexed/noindexed
    145/455 ( 140 untested)

140 gsa skip
  • Now my site is 183 rank in google. Idk why, 3 weeks have 13-19 rank and now 183.
    what could be the cause?
  • IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited March 2015
    If that position remain unchanged weeks, you have penalized already. Stop(slow at least 2/3 your link building) what are you doing and wait. If still dancing keep building links but slowly.
    Your method is good, you manipulate serp, but to aggressive for that niche.
  • Mevi100 

Which VPS you used ?
    How many proxies you used ?
    Did you use Captcha ? 
    Which Indexer you used ? 

I am asking it for my information, I want to start my campaign, if you could help me answering these question. 

Pozdrawiam

• @maxpl

1. Offshorevps
    2. 50 private
    3. reverse
    4. only ping
  • A couple things to consider...

The site in position #1 showing two backlinks is likely using 301 redirects to boost position. Also, sometimes Google doesn't like your domain... that's that. Take a look of the Google Random Ranking factor described by Terry Kyle sometime.

Now, considering this, I would try to hit the site a little harder at Tier 1 by lowering your PR requirements. You have nothing to lose right now.

Good luck!
  • Great topic, many can learn from here.
    Thank you @Mevi100 cause you are so open.