Skip to content

How long til you blast T1

I was just wondering how long people leave their T1s before smashing them with GSA.  Or is it OK to hit them as soon as they go live?

Comments

• It's probably best to wait a least a few days so that you don't waste resources building links to pages that have a high(er) chance of getting moderated or deleted.

• You could build up your T2s and T3s then point at the T1s when they have aged a little 1-4 weeks I'd say...that's if you can control your T2s, though.
  • @JudderMan Is there a way to do this now using SER? I mean post articles with no links then go back later and add links.
  • Yeah @Don in the 'articles' tab you can choose to not post any links, it'll just create accounts and post the article. You can then go in and edit the account in a few weeks' time. Bit of manual work but probably worth it really.
  • @JudderMan I wonder if @sven could implement this feature to automate adding links at a later date. SER can already delete links on existing accounts so wonder if it would be fairly simple to add this. What do other guys think?