Skip to content

Anyone using Lindexed or Link Processor?

mirenmiren Macedonia
edited February 2015 in GSA Search Engine Ranker
I'm currently using Instant Link Indexer but I'm not really satisfied with the 500/day links limitation. Anyone sill using Lindexed or Link Processor? Are they good?

Comments

• IdontknowIdontknow Romania
    edited February 2015
    Why you are not satisfied? Index rate is good? I belive soon someone will recommend to you another service, have patience.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Because of the 500 links/day limitation.
  • Yes, just wait solution will come :)
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Maybe I will resubscribe after the solution. For now I will use another service. Maybe I will try Express Indexer to see how it goes
  • Someone told me that have 100% indexing rate :)
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Hahahahaha I have been using them and believe me they don't have % indexing rate. I have tested the links submitted to them with Scrapebox and currently I have 25% indexed rate after 15 days.
    edited February 2015
    Wich one, Lindexed or expressindexer? Just 25%?
    25% you can have without indexer :)
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    @Idontknow I don't know why are you so fond of InstantLinkIndexer but my current index rate of only contextual links is 25% after 15 days with InstantLinkIndexe.
    edited February 2015
    I told you abut expressindexer , that someone told me they have 100%.
    But please, tell me your idnex rate just for contextual, cause are engines wich are indexed very easy.
    Most majority of users does't even check wich links are indexed, if they are.
    25% is a fair index rate almost all indexing services must be named crawling services.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    That really depends on the type of links that you are gonna submit, and I don't really think that you can get 100% index rate with any indexing service.
    edited February 2015
    I belive that are indexing service wich doesn't even pings our links :)
    Content is key and MAYBE pay for crawl service, just because is "very hard" to ping your links. No one can make googe index your links without giving some link juice...tell me who give me link juice for 15000 links/month?
    So, good links+ crawl service.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    I'm sure of that. They will need enormous servers to even ping that amount of milions of links
    edited February 2015
    Yes...perfect conclusion. Try to ping with SB and will see that google will block your IP very fast.
    So...indexing service does exist? :)
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Yes @Idontknow, indexing service doesn't exists. Now I have much better things to do than making meaningless conversation with you ;)
  • :) Thank you :)

• The thing is indexing service indeed doesn't exist.As they are only giving guarantee that the search engine will crawl your links faster/fast.The search engine is going to decide if it is going to index it or not.
    So there will be no indexing service which will give u 100% and one hour indexing is BS.
    I use lindexed.com atm.I still don't really check if the link is indexed,i do check rather ahrefs.Still do their job and search engine will visit your links.
  • devmddevmd Sofia
    edited March 2015
    I have used lindexed in the past and I was not satisfied with the results. I tried Express Indexer a while back and so far so good, getting a decent index rate around 50% plus. If you need more details and stats, just check this review with 2 weeks / one month indexing stats for a test project I did recently just to make sure that EI was as good as when I tested it last.
  • mirenmiren Macedonia
    Thanks mate, will check it right now
    edited March 2015
    Must be a miracle!
    "Comparison of the number of indexed links in Google and the type of the link – one month after."
    Blog Comment 73.07 % indexed

Aleluia!
  • catchallseocatchallseo www.catchallseo.com <- Disposable Emails NO MORE!
    Combination of ExpressIndexer with LinkProcessor is ideal I guess.
  • @Idontknow Just sharing all the data gathered for all link types as reported by ScrapeBox, although by default most of the comment pages should already be indexed and the indexer should trigger re-indexing of these pages, those who were not indexed initially in Google and were discovered by GSA SER via other SE, got indexed with quite the success rate. IMO the most important metric in the review is the index rate of the article and wiki type links. Although the wikis are represented with only 63 links and the articles with 220, I think that the certainty of EI index rate is more accurate with the articles. I will repeat this experiment soon with a larger amount of links and add an extra step of checking if the scraped URLs are indexed in Google before starting the project, to have more data on what is happening after the submission to EI.