Skip to content

Exported url list disappears from project.

Hi,

I do have a problem with exporting url lists in project.First i scrape a nice big list with scrapebox.Than remove duplicate url and domain.The list becomes 200K.Than i import into project suddenly it becomes 400K.When i check the remaining urls than it says 150K urls left.
I run it than a little bit,check it few minutes later...and all of them are gone.Running the latest GSA SER by the way.
Can somebody give me some guidance what is happening?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Maybe some filter on projects has cut that list down in that small time?
  • Which filter is able to cut out a list of 150K freshly scraped url and how can it insert 400K urls from a list of 200K urls?
  • Take a look at the screenshots and the times in the corner

http://imgur.com/a/eo0wW#3

• @Sven

So what i think there is some kind of problem in between SER and Scrapebox V2.
    The list that scrapebox creates somehow is not compatible with SER.If i open the url list and copy to the clipboard than insert into project it is fine.No extra urls and will not disappear from the projects.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    Haven't you said you cleared the list before importing? On that screenshot I see many duplicate domains at least. If a certain engine is detected on it that is set to get posts only once (like a guestbook) it is removing any domain from that list.
  • Those domains are not from the fresh list,that one is pulled before.As you can see one of the screenshots that is only 70 urls.
    As i said before it is most likely the miscommunication from the two programs,as it updated the list from copy paste.Still working with that list.