Skip to content

How Does PI Handle Destination URL's?

Hi, I am still using PI version 1.08 (I don't want to upgrade until it finishes with the current set of url's) because if I stop it now PI will "loose it's place"  (from my understanding PI 1.08 is not able to remember were it left off) please correct me if im wrong.

Anyway, I did something stupid. I just realized I put the destination of the URL's in a sub folder within the source folder PI is reading from. Does PI know to ignore the destination url's within the source folder? Or will PI read those as new targets since they are withn the source folder PI is reading from (even though it's in a sub folder). I hope this makes sense...

Comments

• s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited February 2015
    Hmm, are you able to right click on your project > backup all projects? That should create a backup of the project so you can restore it in the latest version and pick up where you left off.

You probably should upgrade, detection and many other things are improved in the latest version + auto backup and also duplicate remove option.

If you put the destination folder in a subfolder where PI is reading from, it could very well be reading in a loop and just continually sorting the same URL's over again. :/