Skip to content

Introducing GrindLists.com - SuperCharge Your GSA SER With Fresh Lists Daily

2»

Comments

• Still worth it?

I'm biased but I think so. Someone in the Grindlists skype chat posted some comparisons against other services recently and the numbers were illuminating. We don't fill the feeds up with useless stuff like indexers/url shorteners (limited supply, why would you want the same root domains over and over again?)/referrers/RSS (see URL shorteners) so when you take out the trash links, it wasn't even close.

please send me a link to subscribe I dont seem to be able to find it anywhere.
    Thanks

Cheers, let me know if you have any questions after signing up.

• edited January 2016
    Due to popular demand, we launched an Authority feed. Filtered by DA/OBL/another metric/another metric, it's a feed of 2000 verified links per 24 hours pumped directly to your GSA SER install (like all our feeds, couldn't be easier).

Some guys are calling it the Bing Slayer because of ranking 1st page on Bing in 24 hours (and top 3 within 72!) with it, other guys have figured out how to get that sweet Google loving going direct to site (yes...that's still a thing...even in 2016).

Details:

2000 filtered verified URLs per 24 hours.

Have to have an existing Grindlists subscription to be eligible for the upgrade. Any purchases of only the upgrade feed will be refunded.

25 feeds available. There's only so many decent links that GSA can hit and we're making sure that everybody isn't hitting the same ones. I think 16 slots are taken. Maybe it's 17. 25 is the hard cap though, not going to ruin these as I'm using the same links to rank my sites.

Authority Feed only skype chat. Some of the best SEOs you'll ever have the privilege of hanging out with.

FAQ

What are the other two metrics besides DA and low OBL?

That's on a need to know basis. I have no plan for anybody to be reverse engineering this anytime soon and it's not factors most SEOs would even think to implement so keeping that private. If you subscribe and you don't like it within 3 days, I'll refund in full. But I still won't tell you the other two metrics after you sub.

• Authority feed has been sold out for approximately a month and there's a waiting list for any cancellation openings but the main feeds are still available.

If a steady supply of high quality links is your main holdup and you've tried other list providers with less success than you'd like, come see why paying twice as much is still a huge value when you get 10x(+) the results.
  • Hey there

I have made the payment, but haven't received the access yet, kindly send me the details, my email is ravenzone9@gmail.com
  • Sent to paypal address. Sorry, I was sleeping.
  • Bump. Got a skype asking if we were still in business. Still here, pumping links direct into your GSA install 24-7.

5m verified: 1620 identified: 3221 authority: 656 aged: 233 
    1h verified: 18797 identified: 229011 authority: 8961 aged: 1321 
    6h verified: 178872 identified: 1434339 authority: 66110 aged: 8298 
    24h verified: 778190 identified: 5912789 authority: 279499 aged: 41066 
    12h verified: 395722 identified: 2592639 authority: 133450 aged: 17678 

Just another day at the office.
  • +1 for Grindslist..  
  • I have installed the grindlists on my gsa. But, I dont see gsa posting to those URLs. Can anyone help me with it. Its posting fine to serengines and wiki pages, but not to the grindlists urls.
  • Are you still active?