Skip to content

ALL emails failing. GSA not working.

I just uploaded a brand new list of 50 emails per project, 10 different projects.None of the emails are working? I tested them before the campaign, now not even 12 hours later of running, they are all failing? Like 500 emails....?

Also, i got spamvilla, and they guaranteed 70-80 % success rate, and i have 29%. Thats not working either.I've been trying to play around with the settings in GSA for over 2 months and its still not working properly. I run 10 projects and get maybe 20 links. And my projects are set correctly.

But no one can give me a decent response as to why this stuff is happening. Ive also emailed spam villa about the issue, but as usual, no response. 

Comments

• http://www.mmscuba.org/getting-married-handy-tips-for-planning-a-fantastic-wedding-day/

Also, almost all of my links that actually get generated say eror establishing database. None of this is working for me...
  • I can't comment on the rest of your settings but if you are using public proxies for email verification then that may very well be the cause of their death. 
  • dscottdscott Missouri
    I am fairly experienced with GSA and all of my yahoo emails have gone bad as well.  Non yahoo are ok.  this is a fresh list of emails.  I have never had this issue until now......
  • BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    @socialagency database errors are as a result of those sites going down, nothing to do with SER. The site was alive and now it's not.
  • I am using private proxies for email verification. Any other ideas?? I have to get this fixed as all my emails are not working. Its weird..

• Just found this....

When i click test all emails, they all fail...

But when i check the blacklist for all the emails, they are all green, which im assuming means are working?

Any ideas?
  • edited January 2015
    Then when i start my campaign i get this??

18:10:16: [-] 01/91 download failed (Return: -, SockError: Connection refused) - hxxp://someurl/
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    edited January 2015
    @socialagency Check your proxies bud. You should not be getting that many download failed messages.
  • for most of them, from my IP, I get 403 error. (web 2.0)

• dscottdscott Missouri
    I'm noticing email errors on projects that do not even contain that email that is bad.  So a bad email in 1 project shows up as a bad email in another project even though the other project does not contain that email.  Something strange is going on.  Have never had this problem before....
  • it was my proxies for the emailissue. But im still having a big problem with spamvilla not working. Im at 26%. 
  • dscottdscott Missouri
    Is anyone else having issues with all yahoo emails failing?  I have never had this issue before but all of my yahoo emails go bad.  New set of emails, new set of proxies, all still go bad.....
  • sentvdzsentvdz https://housepva.com
    Im selling Yahoo Acconts $7/1K
    Skype buycheapsocial