Skip to content

DedeEIMS - enough (identification script) or (identification script + form)?

As for the script "DedeEIMS"

If I have two addresses
http://www.gatewaypowerltd.com/plus/guestbook.php?lang=en&gotopagerank=&totalresult=1227999&pageno=2
http://www.wsbake.com/a/gb2312/news/zuixinpeifang/2014/0715/655.html

The first form is to be completed in the second it is not (even though they are running on the same script DedeEIMS)
I do not know what to do in this case because
I would look for the most popular pages that contain a form (so that only the first was good and the second domain in the forfeiture zignorowałbym tm)
But I know that it is DedeEIMS and potentially there are other pages on which this form so there is damage to delete it

So the question arises:
- Whether it is sufficient to identify the page as DedeEIMS (without the condition: DedeEIMS + form on the website)?
- If you have to provide concrete GSA pages of the finished form? whether it is better to identify only as DedeEIMS then check yourself site: domain and pull the other pages of the site?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    hard to understand your reading but the second URL does not have a form on it for guestbook entries. Usually by default they have.
  • I will always adopts the same path:
    1. The site must be on script
    - Subsite can contain form or not
    - If it does not gather more pages from that domain and see if they have the form
    2. Only the page with the form I will add to the GSA

I think this is the only and right way

PS. Is GSA itself is able to pluck site: domain (tz. All pages of the site) from a vending machine?
    sorry I can not really follow you. can someone else help on this language barrier?
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    edited January 2015
    @Sven - I think you answered his first question fine, but I'm not sure what he means by "PS. Is GSA itself is able to pluck site: domain (tz. All pages of the site) from a vending machine?"   :-/
    yes sorry to say it but I also don't know what this should mea. The program can use "site:.domain" if a certain url filter is used but thats it.