Skip to content

SER running 4 Hrs and no Verified Links - PLEASE HELP!

VapeLovelyVapeLovely United States
edited January 2015 in Need Help
I tried the trial last night and ran 1 campaign that yielded some impressive verified links.  I then bought the full version, with no extras except GSA Indexer.  I',m now running 5 campaigns together using all but 4 submission modules,  15 threads.  I've been running it for 4 hours and I have a few submissions, but no verified links.  I'm using the program pretty much "right out of the box"......WHY?

I have each campaign's email set to my hotmail email and it doesnt look like the software has hit my email yet nor deleted emails.

Please advise!!

Thanks!

Comments

• VapeLovelyVapeLovely United States
    Plus, all of the submitted links are "awaiting account verification".    ????
  • Read the forums. Could be your list/scrape is shit. Could be a million things. 15 threads? Damn I use 666 SER threads.
  • VapeLovelyVapeLovely United States
    I'm on a PC.  I'll try ramping it up...
  • s4nt0ss4nt0s Houston, Texas
    We would need to see how you setup everything in order to really help you. Without knowing your settings, its hard to help, but right away you mention you're using Hotmail and its your personal hotmail account? 

First, you might want to switch to a different email provider like Yahoo or some kind of catchall. Hotmail has been known to give problems.

Also, when you buy email accounts from people, a good provider will setup the accounts so that everything in spam folder gets forwarded to the inbox to help with verification. If this is your personal hotmail, I doubt its setup that way.

Other important things to consider is captcha solving and proxies. You should have a decent captcha solving setup in place or you won't get good results.