Skip to content

The number of anchor text in articles

Good Morning

Can you adjust the number of anchor text you want in wikis or articles?

Say I wanted 2 anchored backlinks in a wiki instead of the 1 like GSA Ser usually posts

Thanks
Kevin

Comments

• donchinodonchino https://pbn.solutions
    It's already there under "Article Manager". But maybe @Sven can optimize the usage of anchor there to be more diverse.. I see if it uses generic anchor then all of them are the same, and very often it uses main anchor for extra links even if the % for that in project settings is very low...
  • That's for wikis also?

Also if can answer when I do wiki articles I put the article under the about me to make the article post on the wikis otherwise I get that about me text if I don't do that. 

How do you get the articles to post with out using the about me section?
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    @donchino next version should have a bit more variation here.
  • Thanks Sven that would be great.

Will there be more link types also? Did you put track wiki in GSA or was that just luck I came across that?
    No more link types. I think there are enough already. Truck was added yes.
  • i was thinking profile links
    well you have the link types in the project options already?
    @Sven I noticed now most of MediaWiki links show anchor "[empty]" in verified links list, but when I open the links live, anchor is all good as it's supposed to be. Maybe it's related to the anchor diversity update..
  • linkedseolinkedseo NYC
    edited January 2015
    Best to use naked URL, generic and main anchors

Main URL, and Inner Pages

I use two links per article
  • @Sven I was thinking if you took out one of the spammy links and added perhaps web 2.0 profile links or like Angela style backlinks, but not exactly hers but those type. High quality, PR profile links.

Perhaps remove trackbacks or guestbooks for a more high-quality links. You have wikis which are authority sites, and you do have a lot of Tier 1 with powerful supporting links that's what makes GSA rank which a lot of people don't realize or just don't study GSA's link profiles. You really just have to pick and choose from each link type for the tier 1.not use all of them.

Plus your search option brings in new tier 1 links that add to GSA's project list that's one thing I find amazing
    it's like GSA has her own brain the way she functions. Was that your idea behind GSA to almost be the first sofware that thinks on it;s own? : ) 
    @donchino can you send me the project backup and URL where this happened?
    @Sven I tried to reproduce it on latest version, but it won't. I will see if it continues on old projects, and send backup if necessary.
    yes should be fixed.