Skip to content

Running ver 9.47

I have been running ver 8.32 for the past week now with 7 campaigns running at 500 threads. 
everything was running smoothly for over a week now. Screaming and making a ton of backlinks. 

I shut down 8.32, and loaded 9.45 to update to 9.47 and fired it up, first thing that happens, i notice
email errors, invalid user name and password, one after the other. Then ser starts stuttering, moving
at snail pace, more and more email errors, wrong user name and password. Shut it down after 15
min of disappointment. 

Fired up ver 8.32, all of a sudden im having samething, email user name password errors, starts
to stutter and going at a snails pace. Deleted the emails in all 7 campaigns, and put new ones in,
now gsa 8.32 is alive again, i cant even keep up with the links its making. Running like a beast
again.

There has to be some type of bug in newer versions 9.47. email username password bug. it was
running like it was stuck or something, 15 min, total of about 200 backlinks. Ver 8.32 in 15 min
about 1200 backlinks. 

why so many email user name and password errors?

Comments

• ronron SERLists.com
    I haven't had a chance to try v9.47, but I can tell you that v9.46 is an absolute beast. Consistent 600 LPM. Go in your SER file on the C: drive, and double click the 'old search engine ranker.exe' file. In fact, copy and save it to that same folder...just rename it. It is the best version of SER in months. And don't ever throw it away.
  • probably just your email password changed to random strings, like sometimes did happen.
    You can re-enter password again and should be fine.
  • radrad
    edited January 2015
    figures, i went from 9.45 and upgraded to 9.47, and missed that one. Im done for 
    a while upgrading. I have a good system going with 8.32. working like a cherry on
    a sundae. All i see is green and i cant even click on the backlinks to check them out,
    because the list is moving so rapidly. tons of everything, articles, blog comments, wikis,
    drupals, just firing away!!! 

I dont now what it is, i try all the new versions and tons of errors and email bugs. All my
    emails, had some type of bug from upgrading to ver 9.47, then going back to 8.32. after
    running a week of not one error. all of a sudden, all my emails are showing errors, wrong 
    username password in 8.32. im averaging about 8000 to 12000 backlinks with 27 campaigns going
    an hour in 8.32 on freshly scraped list, im scraping with G. Guess, i should just stay were i am and enjoy.

Running about 2.5 mill list through Platform Identifier and getting about 1.2 Mill Identified List. There
    lasting me a good 2 to 5 days before i start seeing quit a few already parsed. 

• @rad : Can you upload here ver 8.32 ? Thanks.
  • @banel

there is a link to load it on the forum. should be able to find it through search
  • I am also on 9.45.

Could someone upload 9.46 here please? Since we missed it and I don't know how to get a copy of it.
  • Can someone share a copy of 8.32, I would like to test it out on my system.

Matt