Skip to content

Lots of threads with only 'few proxies

Hi there,

I'm currently using 1300 threads (it's set to 1300 and left bottom corner says there are 1300 running) with 30 private proxies only. I'm not using search engines to scrape links, I imported private list for all projects + I'm using public verified list. It's suprising as the VPS costs only 50$ and CPU usage is below 80%.

It is safe for my proxies to run that many threads? Is it safe for my links in general to use this settings?

Thank you.

Comments

• BrandonBrandon Reputation Management Pro
    It depends on your proxies. You might have a limit from your proxy provider. You might also have a bandwidth limit per proxy. I would ask your proxy provider.
  • @crackysa Shit run that beoch at 1500 threads and relax. No kidding. Normally, and I use that term very loosely, 30 private dedicated proxies can easily run 600 threads. So check with your provider, but then again they will more than likely tell you something like "100 threads will run great on our proxies.." or some shit like that. Who has time to wait on verified links at 100 threads. Anyway, I have 100 semi dedicated proxies and I can easily run multiple projects at 1000 threads.

Matt