Skip to content

Thread Issues

edited January 2013 in Need Help
Running 4.94.  Threads are set to 300.  I have not seen the T even get past 50 in 5 hours.  Also the CPU% is wrong.  I am not sure how it is pulling that but I am watching the CPU with MS's tool and it never goes beyond 10% though GSA claims 27 sometimes as much as 90%.

Are these known bugs?
Tagged:

Comments

• A lot of times, like now it just sits at zero.  Havent used the prog in about 6 weeks so not really sure if these are known issues or not.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    that not all your threads are used has been covered in the FAQ. Its about search engines being used as the only way to get target urls.
  • AlexRAlexR Cape Town
    @Sven - can we add Feature 10 on 

I think it will offer people a lot of insight onto their efficiency/use of GSA. 
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    thats a bit harder to code and will be added one day also...but not now sorry.
  • The thing that makes apprehensive is that I am running it with NO proxies, and I have very fast internet access and it might post at most 2000 links a day.  When I use to hide my ass (before i was banned) it would post over 30,000 links a day.  Not sure what would cause such a decrease when it is at 300 threads