Skip to content

Cant solve this captcha

Example captcha : http://imgur.com/m4d3NJK

I tried to train it, made to about 50% success rate in SDK with about 30 captcha images loaded, but captcha breaker can't recognize this type of captcha, or if it recognizes it , it can't solve them even though it works fine in SDK. What am i doing wrong here?

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    check if the file type send by the software is the same as defined in SDK.
  • edited December 2014
    It is .jpg type and i set it correctly. What i noticed is. If i go and click Detect from loaded images, then go click Test , it solves those loaded captchas with 41% rate. Then i click save, and if i open the .ini file again, click Test (This time without clicking Detect from loaded images) then it leaves all results empty, 0% success rate. I have to go click Detect from loaded images again to get it to solve those loaded captchas when testing. Maybe this has to do something with it?

By the way, it does detect the captcha type, it also shows that it's Jpg type image. It just says Unable to solve this captcha
    well provide this captcha definition please for review.
  • Sorry, i didn't understand. Do you need my .ini file and samples? :)
    right click on it->export->share online + paste url here or in pm
    The problem seems to be the " " in the charset. Try adding it not at the end or beginning of the definition but as 2nd char. This is somehow a bug and I will fix it.