Skip to content

GSA SER Test of Verified Links...

magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
edited December 2014 in Need Help
I ran a test of links provided by @Trevor_Bandura.

Please notice, that these links were re-verified by him, before I ran it on my system.

Test was done with the following:
- Capthca Breaker
- CapthcaTronix
- BanditIM TextCapthca Solver

- 10 Threads only

Results:
- 11 verified links
- 93 Submitted (still hangs as subitted - but will unlikely ever become verified)

Logfile:
Partial logfile is here: *Removed to avoid others from abusing it

Problems discovered during the test and analyse of logfile:

- Wrong usernames
- Wrong passwords
- Wrong sequence of log in (verification was not done prior to log in)
- Problems with captcha solving (Captchatronix not responding, despite only 10 threads being used???)
- Socket errors
- Domain change
- Site down, spamfilters, 503/404 errors

Obviously something is completely wrong here @Sven
How can we debug these errors, in order to improve the performance and amount of verified links?

Additional setup information:

- Test was performed on a dedicated server
- 60 Private Proxies
- HTML Timeout 180
- Maximum Size of Website 4 MB

Proxy Use:
- Submission
- Verification

Not used for verification
Not used for email

Comments

• SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    You do not use any human based captcha service. So your result can be the problem of e.g. recaptcha not being answered correctly. If you would have turned on manual solve of captchas and text questions, and get that result then yes it's something to work with.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    I see...

So the sequence is perfectly alright too in terms of trying to log in prior to verifying the links pr mail?
    How about the socket errors?
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    I was also noticing 'wrong email/login/password' errors within the log too.

Could it be that SER is having problems with storing account information?

I have also noticed that using the latest version of SER my emails seem to be failing a lot more than when I revert back to the older versions, is the new version of SER handling emails differently perhaps? Causing email banning or returning false positives?

But as I said in another thread, the older version which I have reverted back to is performing 50x better than the new one, perhaps it isn't an engine issue, but maybe my points above.
  • magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    @Tim89

That is exactly my point. How come there are quite a few with almost identical setup, reporting same problems?

That test reveals quite a few problems with verification/mail issues. That could be isolated to my setup of course...however I just notice a pattern, where many are claiming to have exactly these kind of problems.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    As @magically has mentioned the 230 links I sent him, I re-verified those article links again before I sent him the list to try so each one should have been up and working fine.

Would there possible be an identify problem in SER? I noticed in the log that some of those article links were identified as general blog comments.
  • SvenSven www.GSA-Online.de
    I don't have that list so I can not say anything to it.
  • Trevor_BanduraTrevor_Bandura 267,647 NEW GSA SER Verified List
    @Sven Sending you the list to download right now.