Skip to content

Readable articles for tier 1?

edited December 2014 in Need Help
I have relevant articles with no grammar and spelling errors but after i automatically spin them with TBS they became unreadable. Does google detect unreadable content that makes no sense? I don't think this articles will rank and have any traffic so if google cant detect unreadable content and they won't have any traffic i don't think there is a problem using them for tier 1 right? It's not complete gibberish but it's pretty hard to understand, some words are simply wrong for the context, for example the word tablet (computer) is replaced with pill (medicine). For manual web 2.0 that i know for sure they will rank i use manual spun articles that make sense.

Comments

• edited December 2014
    So far as I know you can still rank with it, but it's not safe
  • The problem isn't Google at all, the problem is that most of your links will be deleted because of the gibberish content, and of that is your tier one than you will never rank.

This is what i do, i get a 100% uniquely written article of 500 words and i add 200 before and 200 words at the end and i manually spin these uniqueness for the total article will only be about 15%/20%.

I will place my link in the last paragraph with the spun content, (watch out with the anchor) and submit that to my first tier (articles, web 2.0 and wikki's)  i have a increase of link retention of more than 60% over the last two months, meaning of all my submitted and verified tier one backlinks, after 2 months, i have 60% more live links then i had in previous months/runs.

My money sites are ranking great so i have thrown out unique gibberish content (like that word AI crap can't figure out why people buy subscriptions from them) for first tier completely and use this method to rank and rank well 

Goodluck.
  • edited December 2014
    Some people say it has to be readable, some say it should be unique and some say it should be both. I really don't know what to choose
  • That is why you need to test
  • i can't risk to test, i need something risk free because i blast on my only money making site. I can't afford to lose it
  • Don't blast your money site for now. Test first.
    Risk free in SEO doesn't exist.
  • edited December 2014
    i don't get what to test? You mean blasting on another site, a test site i can afford to lose?
  • Yeap, a test site and more time spent.Maybe one single site for test is not enough.
    But not use GSA SER for now on money site.
    On tier 1 use readable articles if you want to last longer..
  • Yes of use web 2.0 properties to do the testing, i use weebly for most of my test, especially when i have wicked brainfarts i use a web2.0, if it works and that i move the test to a view domains in the low comp keywords, if that works i scale the method up and start targeting high come keywords.

You don't wanna test on a site you can't lose, testing your hypothesis is going to take time and patience  and when you have some sort of result you need to tweak it and test it again and again. This method i generally wrote down has come from 6 months testing. 

And i give that to you for free, you surely need to test and tweak it to make it your own, but i just saved you 6 months if you belief me, i wouldn't if i were you i would test it if it sounded plausible. But that is just me, i love testing and tweaking and getting results. 

• 'Some people say it has to be readable, some say it should be unique and some say it should be both. I really don't know what to choose' Well I will say both. If I worked for Google and I saw that your article is unique but it's not readable I would say you're a bot. And make your website disappear from Google :). And also webmasters may also read your article and if they find it too spammy they can also delete it.
  • edited December 2014
    @Unkown717 Man google IS A BOT, do you the google staff checks every article posted to see if it's readable or not, C'mon let's be serious now, this is Matt Cutts brainwashing. The only way it will be removed is if the article site moderator will read it or not (this is called manual approved article site) but i will post only on AA sites. The only question is: Are there high PR AA article sites?
  • Most of the artices I post on my webs 2.0 are same as you say, unreadable or with many "no-sense" errors. The fault is of the spinner, of course.
    But they stick as well on the web 2.0, some of them of course sometime get deleted, but usually it happen just in the first days and after the first posts, if I pass 1 week with the web 2.0 alive, then they stick for long time.

My opinion is that for web 2.0 the uniqueness is far more important than readability. It they are unique, they are soon indexed, when they have duplicate content (even if with good readability), they don't get indexed, so completely useless for seo purpose
  • andreig03 I know they're bots, it was an example from not using only unique article. Well I can tell you that I can simply generate a unique article without reading a word of it. But if it's safe I don't know. That's why I do both. And that will make it also more natural.
  • @andreig03 Google isn't the problem, it is the web2.0 properties and article directories deleting or not accepting  your links because of gibberish content

@peterperseo My test show that in the end readable content wins it from gibberish word AI content hands down, getting the links indexed isn't the problem, it is keeping them and i have seen better results in the long run if your tier one has readable content, if you do C&B than content isn't a issue but if you really trying to rank longterm with GSA, readability of your content will become more important everyday, although so see my results. 

Take it for what it is worth :)

• Google try to let cleaning on webmasters hands. If I work on google and watch to a site and verify if is notnatural seo there I will understand easy if there is blackseo or not. So, I think, is not about google. The vast majority of gsa ser links are not moderated so doesn't count if are readable or not.

Google I think is smart as google translate, not more.
    If you blast day by day, and if you have good lists, you can use gibberish, if you don't have much money for blasting (servers, lists, etc) use readable content.

But if I have good content and time I will build my first tier manualy, backlinks and content also.
  • @Idontknow

"majority of gsa ser links are not moderated so doesn't count if are readable or not."

Sorry but you're wrong, most properties with contextual article links are moderated, i could not have that much % of a retention of links if it wasn't. and again it has nothing to do with Google being smart or not, it has everything to do with making your links stick, and testing this again and again proves that readable content will keep your links longer live.

For me that is a huge plus, as aged links are more valuable than than new links with gibberish content. 

• "most properties with contextual article links are moderated"
    give me please 3 links with moderated articles, where gsa can post. Please!
    Is just for helping me.

• Look into the article directories, there is more then enough moderation for you 
  • Thank you PaulieP!
  • @PaulieP
    But this is the same problem of ever: readable or unique?

If you prepare good readable articles, when you spin them for prepare hundreds of readables articles, very probably they are not much unique. You get good readability quality, but for sure many of them results as copied content if you check them by copyscape. THey will last longer, but if they are too much "copied" they get deindexed or not-indexed. Or for google they are not important for your money site.

If you prepare very unique articles, then spun them, probably they will be really unique but for sure they won't be readable. An high % probably will be deleted soon, but some articles will last, so in this case you only have to produce more articles, maybe the double or more, to get in the end some of them live for long time.

At the moment I'm more focused on the second option, I'm not sure it's the better, it's just what I'm testing.

And about the readability content, I just manually prepare a few of articles and post them on very good articles directory (ezine, goarticles). It's too time wasting to manually prepare more than a couple af articles for me.
  • edited December 2014
    Everybody is so hung up on unique content, i am not as 70% of the internet is duplicated content i see so many times that dup content outrank original content, dup/unique content is a myth and people who sell services like WordAI keep feeding the myth. 

I get all my contextuals indexed in a pretty fast order, and because of my tier two (that is setup exactly the same way) getting a lot of strengths. I guess everybody has his own way to rank his/her sites, not saying you're is wrong if you get results keep banging it, just pointing out that there is a alternative.

Have a great Xmas.