Skip to content

Contextual low lpm - Verified lists

I've been looking on the forum for ages and have yet to find anything that solves my problem of low lpm.
Pretty much every lpm thread i have looked at and tried to adjust my ser settings to no real avail.
I'm getting 2lpm up to 10lpm for contextual tier 1 links.

imageimageimageimageimage

I'm using ser lists blue list 19, which was released about 20 hours ago - so it's not the list being out of date.
It must be my settings and i've been sitting here for hours trying to solve this problem - the stats have been reset many times today for me to see a more accurate lpm for the settings i changed.
This is definitely a good learning phase though, i've came back to SEO after a long break, bought all the software and proxies and have learned loads today about the software. But this i cannot figure out.

Any form of help would be greatly appreciated
Thanks

Comments

• edited December 2014
    For tier 1 contextuals you don't need many links, ~ 30 per day are enough for a medium comp kw
  • I'm blasting links to a parasite site and i would like to attain t1 links in the 1000's
  • I bought the SERLists and other lists, and I get a 1-2 LPM on contextuals, it builds maybe 150-200 contextuals and then just stops building contextuals all together. Been having this problem for a few weeks now. No clue what to do. Tried everything
  • Yeah i was hoping a verified list would clear up my contextuals problem. :/
  • Getting a lot of no engine matches with serlists too, sent them a support ticket this morning - will update here if i get a reply
  • devgrizzly - Your settings are a bit off. If you look at the zip file that came with your purchase of the blue list you'll see the user guides and also a PDF called 'publications' that has links to some more guides that we've created. If you set up SER to run exactly how we document in the guides you will get better results. At the moment you've got your proxies set up wrong (and also various project settings as well).

I'm a bit busy at the moment, but when I get time I'll also come back and go through your screen shots to help others who might be stuck, but for the time being, if you read the guides you should get back on track.

Also, you probably need more proxies, 10 isn't enough, even at 100 threads they will struggle, whereas 20 or 25 will happily run lists at 300 threads all day long (provided they're decent proxies)

@markhoward - You should be getting much better results than that with any list, ours or anyone else's that you've purchased. Assuming that your settings are correct (please double check the guides), have you tried duplicating your projects, clearing all the caches, and swapping out the emails? Basically starting from fresh?

Also, clearing the cache and importing the urls from sitelist directly into the project(s) can sometimes help, as SER can sometimes get stuck in a bit of a posting loop, especially with some of the web2 engines. No idea why, but I've seen it happen a few times now.
  • Yes, I've tried starting projects fresh. The only thing I'm doing is importing a template on every project. May have something to do with it.
  • Followed all the publications and re-configured all my settings to the ones recommended, fresh emails, url cache cleared etc - like i'm starting from scratch.
    At around 7 lpm

• magicallymagically http://i.imgur.com/Ban0Uo4.png
    GSA SER is simply not working correctly - PERIOD!

All your tricks @2take2 wont make any difference. Even 1000 of the best proxies wont solve these issues.
    Looking forward to see when you finally realize it...

• I don't agree with the above^ 
    I'm EXTREMELY new to ser, i've seen many other people have excellent results with it - one day i will achieve their results but it may take a long time of tweaking, reading and asking questions.
    Keep going buddy, we'll see results soon.
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2014
    @devgrizzly

I've set up a fresh test project using the latest blue list and it's running at about 90 - 100lpm and is also verifying at about 80% submitted vs verified, which is what I would expect. So it must be something to do with either your settings, proxies, emails or something else external to SER.

There are other issues with SER at the moment (before anyone else jumps in, I never actually said there wasn't), but they shouldn't effect your ability to just crank out some links from a list at high LPM.

Do you still have that 'automatically decrease threads....' checked as per your above screen shot, as that wasn't around when we wrote the guides, and might be something that's worth experimenting with unchecking?

@devgrizzly
    Sure - suit yourself buddy;) That was long ago, that it actually did run smoothly.

Once you have invested tons of money in additional captcha solvers, vps/dedicated server, proxies, emails and magic verified premium lists - I'm pretty sure you will return to this thread and eventually agree.

Good luck and Merry Xmas!
  • I'm getting a lot of "no engine matches"
    That may be something?
    I've unchecked automatically decrease threads and i haven't saw any real noticeable improvement.
    I'm using 10 semi-dedicated proxies from buyproxies, experimentd with yahoo/mail.ru/nokia mail

• In fact, most of my log is cluttered with no engine matches
  • 2Take22Take2 UK
    edited December 2014
    That is a strange one, and I didn't seem to have that problem with mine when I ran the test, so I don't really know what to suggest as it could be anything :-/

We'll look into it though to see if we uncover anything that could be causing it.

However, I still think you need at least 10 more proxies to see decent results, and at the moment I'd probably stick with yahoo emails if you can.

• These are my project options:
    imageimage
  • Something is definitely wrong with the no engine matches, my console is comprised of pretty much 98% no engine matches! using global list identified.
    @devgrizzly

Just as I told you - GSA Ser has become an extremely expensive toy filled with bloated links to magic lists...
    Something surely is wrong - that is a fact for sure.
  • Something does seem slightly off, but i'm still getting moderate results - but not at a rate i was expecting.
    619 verified t1 and 5960 verified t2, but not enough for my parasite site atm.
  • Are you getting lots of no engine matches in your logs? That's what i'm getting a lot of in my logs
    Yeah, because more than half of those lists are filled with junk, to make it look like something.

I haven't bought any of those lists, simply because I think it's a high price to pay for multiple 'no engines' and 'blog comments'. 

However it has been listed here on this forum multiple times - the 'no engines' stuff and how those links are compared against a master-list.

Try Trevor_Banduras list, should be better - or so I heard;)
  • I've seen many people have good results with serlists, i'm sure it's either my settings or my rig.
    i'm using buyproxies
    6gb ram quad core home pc fast connection

• 0.04lpm.. lol
  • Tim89Tim89 www.expressindexer.solutions
    sure, good results if you're spamming blog comments :)
  • goonergooner SERLists.com
    It must be love, can't stop talking about us. Bless xx
    @devgrizzly - How many projects do you have?

I get about 20 - 50 lpm running around 50 projects on scheduler, using only contextuals.

Building contextuals is a slow process at the moment unfortunately. Lots of people are reporting problems with SER in this regards at the moment. All my servers are the same, and no matter which lists i run i can only get 10% or less of those links verified. Hopefully there'll be a solution for that soon.

Your settings look ok at first glance, did you try the suggestions that @2take2 recommended?
  • I run with 20 projects and get around 8lpm, i will notch it up and see if i get higher LPM. 
    Yeah i read all the guides supplied with your list and altered my options exactly how told. do you have any idea why i'm getting lots of no engine matches? I understand what the error is, but it is the main bulk of my errors atm and maybe that has something to do with it.

Thanks
    edited December 2014
    It's a problem lots of people are facing at the moment. I'll run the list in new projects and see what happens.